Episode 7

It is raining cats and dogs outside. Every once in a few seconds, there would be thunder sounds.

Jason sat on his bed while Kizuna sat on a chair beside his bed.

"So, Daddy, who's that woman you called out?" She asked curiously, "The woman named Chantelle?"

Jason looked at her, "She was my wife. We had a daughter named Alexia. We lived together happily for 2 years, before they were murdered." He sighed before continuing, "I guess I saw her in my dream earlier on. I miss her so much. I miss my daughter too. I miss them both."

Kizuna looked at him as he looked down and placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Daddy, I know I can't help you much with your personal matters." She said, "But, if you need someone to be by your side, to listen to your problems, to comfort you in bad times, you can come to me. I am a robot built by you, but you treat me like your own daughter, and a daughter is supposed to help her father. I'll try my best to understand your problem."

"Thanks, Kizuna." He smiled and hugged her. She then looked at him, "Daddy, do you need me to sleep with you for the night? The same thing might happen again, you know."

"I appreciate the good thought, but I don't think I need it." Jason patted her head, "Good girl. Go to sleep. I'll be fine on my own."

"Alright, then. Good night, Daddy,"

"Good night, Kizuna." He replied. She then went out of the room. Jason laid on his bed as he looked up at the sky and thought about his wife.

"She appears in my dreams today." He muttered to himself, "I do miss her, and I wish to see her. But is that just it? Why does she tell me what she told me?"

HexagonCube Presents

Roboworld

ロボットの世界 (Robotto no Sekai)

Episode 7

The next morning, Penny went to the living room to take her breakfast. She still found it strange that Thomas has a project to finish before his examinations. She knew him for a very long time. He will not start or do a project at the eleventh hour. He's always known to be punctual in his homework and project submissions, at least. In her life of studies, she knew there was no way a teacher would give a project just days before the examinations.

As she ate, she turned to her right and saw Mike outside the house again. She is convinced he is actually stalking them. She stopped eating and went out to see the man.

"What do yo want, mister?" She asked angrily, "You've been here a few days ago. I thought my boyfriend told you to scram off. Why are you here again?"

"I see." Mike nodded his head, "You're rude and especially loud. I've noted that down."

"Rude? Loud?" She raised her voice, "What do you mean by that? And what do you mean you've noted it down?"

"I shall get going, miss." Mike bowed, "I'll see you next time." He then turned around and walked away.

"Come back, you fiend!" She shouted, "Come back here so that I can stitch your mouth!" By the time she finished saying that, Mike had completely disappeared from her sight.

"Strange." She thought, "Did he just come here to note down that few lines?"

Mike hid behind the walls of another house and whipped his phone out. He called the contact named 'Master'.

"Hello?" The voice on the other line asked.

"Master, I found out about Thomas's girlfriend and what she's like. May I ask what's the point?"