Meeting The Band:

Song For this chapter : Reject by 5SOS just because I think it fits.

ARIA'S POV: So today Im meeting the band well actually a I already have met Ashton and Michael today I'm meeting Calum Hood bassist for the band. "He should be here any minute now Aria" Luke says. "No what of he doesn't like me I mean I like country music unlike you guys". " You'll be fine he is nice and won't be mean if he is I will beat the crap out of him"Luke says. "No you won't he is your bandmate and I'm your sister you aren't beating him because of me"I defend. Just then an attractive teenage boy with jet black hair, tan skin and some tattoos walked through with a black bass in his hands so  I'm guessing he is Calum. Then he says "Sorry I'm late Luke I had to run here because my car broke down so I was thinking the song could go like- oh hello you must be Aria" Calum rambles just realize I'm in the room. " Yeah I am" I squeak out feeling nervous. "ok so we are gonna be practicing in the basement if you wanna come and watch" Luke explains. "Yeah I would love to since I helped write come of the songs." I reply. Calum looks shocked but in a good way. "You''ve helped write some of our songs?" Calum asked. "Yeah and I sing and play guitar electric and acoustic" I say. "Well I'm gonna have to hear you sing one day, maybe today after band practice?" Calum asked hopeful. "Maybe" I said even though the answer is already a yes.
A/N Hey second chapter up wooh Hope U Enjoy!!!!!!