Choices

Aria's POV
Right now we are in the airport waiting for my flight which leaves in 20 minutes. I stand up to start saying goodbye to everyone Cal and Luke both look like they've been hit by a bus. I hug Ashton first he says " we will miss you but i know you love your career so I understand and im not mad at you at all i love you and care about you ". Then I go and hug Mikey and he says " we love you and will miss you but we support your decision" I then stop walking and stand up on the closest airport chair and yell "Attention I need to say something I quit Mckenna records because they made me choose between my career andy family so i am hereby staying on the 5SOS tour." everyone's jaws dropped except for the tour managers because they helped me plan this.Calum looks like he's about to cry and Luke looks the same except hes hugging Cal. Then Cal speaks up"Are you serious?" I reply"Im serious." Luke steps forward and asks"How serious?" I reply knowing that when i say these words Luke will smile "As serious as Luke is about penguini" Luke smiled as soon as I said that Luke ran over and pulled me on for a bear hug. Cal just stands there looking shocked before he asks "so your not leaving?" I shake my head no then he runs over and pulls Luke off of me then kisses me.