Calum POV

Calum POV

Aria had just saw me and Victoria together and now I was driving  her home.Then I see her looking out the window to see a car heading straight for Aria so I swerved she other way hoping for it to hit the back of the car.Suddenly I see Aria flying in the air and I call her name I see her hit her head and it starts bleeding before she blacks out. I call the 911 and immediately  cops and nurses come I tell them to see Aria first. They look at me wearily because of the bruises on me.

*AT THE HOSPITAL**

Calum POV

It's been two hours since I last saw Aria . Just then Arias nurse comes out and calls"Calum Hood". I immediately stand up and reply "Thats me". "We have news on Aria Hemmings". "I'm the closest to family right now " I reply. "We know you may  go see Aria now she is very concerned about you" she warns. "Room 306" she adds. As I open the door to Aria s room she runs and jumps in my arms and I catch her and hold her close. "OMG I was so worried about you what did Victoria do to u?" she asks as she pulls away from the hug seeing I'm hurt. "She basically bullied me physically and I took it ." I explain. "But why ?" she asks full of concern. " She said she would hurt you or even kill you so  that's how the accident happened " I sum it up. "But your hurt "She says I look up to surprisingly see her beautiful brown eyes that are filled with concern and sadness. "But it's to protect you" I reply. "Wait who was driving the car that hit us?" She asks. Just then a police officer walks in and says "We know who was driving the car that hit you and it wasn't an accident they were trying to kill you Ms.Hemmings". "And if Calum wouldn't have swerved out of the way you could have died." He adds. , But we do want to know how Mr. Hood got these bruises.""Yeah Cal how did you get those bruises and i mean the full story" Aria adds. "Someone gave me them in order to keep Aria safe" I explain while gesturing to Aria. "We do have the driver of the car she keeps saying Callie is mine , would you like to see them?" The officer questions. "Yes I want to see the driver."I reply as a command. "Okay right this way" He replies and shows us the way.  When we get their  I immediately recognize that bleached blonde hair anywhere she then looks up and says "Oh my Callie -Wallie came here to see if I'm okay ". She replies. I hear Aria gasps then I put it together, Victoria told me if I left her for Aria then she would hurt Aria she was the one driving the car that hit Aria. My blood starts to boil. "You did this you hurt Aria and you meant to kill her in the car crash." I yell. "Mr. Hood you know this person?". The officer asks. "Yeah she gave me the bruises and told me if i left her for Aria then she would hurt Aria that's how the car crash happened" I explain. "Victoria Alissa Gordon you are here by charged with attempted murder of Aria Hemmings and physical abuse and for threatening ." the officer says as he puts handcuffs on Victoria's wrists. "She won't be bothering you anymore, but I want to see the bruises and how bad they are" He says looking at me. "Okay but can Aria come?" I question hopeful. He smiles and says looking"Of course young couples are too cute"

After Check up on Cal

"Your lucky you only have two bruised ribs and of course bruises." The nurse explains. "okay so me and Aria are free To go ?" I question. "yes of course you both have gone  through a lot and but the way don't let her go it's obvious your meant to be if she already forgave you" She adds and points to Aria talking to an older couple."Yeah she forgave me and I'm not messing up twice and I'm not letting her go"I reply.