Science Partner :

Song: Social Casualty-5SOS

ARIA'S POV:

Today I woke up and got dressed in a classic 5SOS galaxy shirt and black jeans and black vans. Today on my timetable I had Science for today and did I mention Calum is in that class along with Luke.

*Later In Science *

"Okay today we are going to be partnered up and-" Ms.Sky was interrupted by the class cheering. "Settle down I will be assigning your partners." Ms.Sky explains. "Now I'm assigning partners by alphabetical order"She states. Yes I will be with Luke since we have  the same last name I thought to my self. "Alissa Gordon and Luke Hemmings. ooh that's Luke's ex that broke his heart and o hate her. What! No I don't want to be stuck with a weird person I don't know I think to myself again. "Aria Hemmings and Calum Hood" I sigh in relief and look over at Calum who is currently checking me out. "Get some Cal " says Calum 's friend Alex. Calum quickly stopped staring and smacked Alex and said "Shut up no one wants to hear your crap". Calum then walked over to me "So how about that project wanna come to  mine afterschool today I will drive?" He says hopeful  "I would love to"I reply with a smile on my face.

*Later Afterschool*

I was about to round the corner to meet up worth Calum but when I do my heart shatters. There stands Calum and Allissa sucking each others faces off. Then I understand why she was smirking when me and Calum were partnered up she was doing this because she knew I love Calum. I quickly and loudly clear my throat they jump apart Calum Looks up and sees me and looks shocked before he says hopeful" I promise Aria it's not what it looks like". " I gave you a chance and instead of trying you go and makeout with a girl who made my life terrible and broke Luke's heart yeah ok not what it looks like" I yell and run away.
A/N ooh what will Cal do ???