Tour

Aria POV

Tonight is our very first show of the tour and I'm reviewing my songs for tonight it goes like this ( I know these songs are from different people I'm putting the REAL singers just in case)

1)  Wasting All These Tears Cassadee Pope
2)  White Horse Taylor Swift
3) Hey Stephen Taylor Swift
4) Better than Revenge Taylor Swift
5)  Shake It Off Taylor Swift
(I'm singing some 5SOS songs with them here they are:)

6) End up here 5SOS

7) Everything I didn't say 5SOS

8) Beside You 5Sos ( sung by me and cal.

I have to tell Cal about my song called Better than Revenge because if he hears it he will flip.

"Hey Cal can I talk to you for a minute?" "Yeah sure" He says walking over.

"the song Im performing tonight is kind of personal with you and Victoria"I say slowly afraid he will yell. "Oh I'm not gonna yell at you but how?"Cal asks. "Well Victoria knew I liked you so that's why it's about revenge after she bullied me and then stole you from me that's why it's called better than revenge and I just sounded really selfish"I ramble on. "No you don't and i want to hear it I'm looking forward to it." Cal  explains. "Thanks"I say. "No problem"he replies.

Before the song
Aria POV

As the music starts for my new song Better Than Revenge I start to get nervous thinking about what Calum will think then ny part comes up too late to back out now.
Sorry  if I get some of the lyrics wrong
Calum POV
She's not a saint she's not what you think she an actress she's better known for the things that she does on the mattress woah soon she's gonna find stealing other people's stories on the playground won't make you many friends she should keep in mind she should keep in mind there is nothing I do better than revenge oh do you still feel like you know what your doing cause I don't think you do oh yeah do you still feel like you know what your doing I don't think you do I don't think you do let's hear the applause.

when Aria sung the last part she looked mad singing and was pointing in the crowd so I move around to see a face I never wanted to see again Victoria. Just then when the song ends Aria somehow ends up in my arms I look up to see Aria looking up at me but she looks sad but relieved so i just ask " Aria what's wrong?" "I thought Victoria took you and hurt you but your okay thank god"She explains.Then she says something I never thought I hear her say "I live you so much Calum I thought you were gone" I was shocked I mean I love her too I just didn't think she lived me back or at least that much."I love you too Aria"I say after I kiss her passionately.

A/N So next chapter will be after the first concert and when they are back on the tour bus. Also my friend mj_twirler has a story called Tutoring The Movie Boy go check it out i:):):)