Hugs and Tickles

A/N: This is the first time that Im actually updating on this story. I'm so sorry its short, I have strep throat and all that. Please tell me how you think I did, I know I'm not as good as the previous writer so, here is my first part of this story, written fully by me. Enjoy!
~~~~
The ride home was pretty uneventful, if you count four boys screaming lyrics to songs uneventful. I was sitting on Cal's lap with my legs stretched across Luke's. Music was blaring through the speakers of the car and Ashton laughed at something someone had said. God I love these four dorks.

The thought inched around my mind as to if I had made the right decision. I mean I had just given up an once in a lifetime opportunity just to stay with four boys who kept on getting bigger and bigger every moment. I pushed the though aside before burying my head in Calum's neck and falling asleep.

I woke up to Luke standing in the driveway, tickling my feet. My neck had an unfortunate cramp due to the position I had fallen asleep in. I kicked Luke in the leg, automatically knowing it was a bad idea, because next thing I knew I was dragged out of the car and hoisted over Luke's shoulder. I tried to get out of his grip and jump to the ground but curse his tallness, it was useless.

"Put me down" I yelled, repeatedly hitting his back. He just laughed before going inside and flinging me onto the couch. "Really Luke, really" I stated, shaking my head.
Ashton came in with a box of candy in his hand, followed by Michael and Calum. "Im so happy you decided to stay," Calum whispered in my ear. I looked down, blushing, before the thought as to if I had made the right decision swept through my mind again.

I sat there fiddling with my thumbs and looking at the ground as the boys talked about ideas for their next tour. I would suddenly hear an occasional laugh or Luke getting annoyed at something every once in a while. I heard them get up, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to know what they were going to end up doing.

"You've been quiet lately," I heard Calum say. I didn't realize he hadn't left with the boys. "Yeah, I've just been thinking," I replied, laying down on his chest. He looked at me questionably, while playing with strands of my hair.

"Do you think I made the right decision, you know staying?" I asked him. I sat up, flattening my hair down with my hands. He got up and pulled me into a hug, whispering something quietly "I think you did make the right decision. I would have missed your cuddles way to much if you had left" he told me. I nodded my head, and held on tightly to his chest, but the thought still wouldn't leave my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, there it was, my first chapter. Please give me feedback on if you liked it or not so I can have something to grow off of. Im fully aware Im not as good as the previous writer (I've been told many times that Im not) but I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you stick with me until the end of the book!! Once again Im very sorry for the shortness of this chapter. I have a lot of things going on right now. Anyways, Stay beautiful!!