Amnesia

Amnesia-5SOS

CAL POV

"What have I done?" I yell. "You, you did this you said no one would get hurt" I yell at Alissa. "She deserves it she made Luke and I break up"She growls."No you and Luke broke up because you were cheating on him and your just jealous of Aria because she hangs out with me".I defend Aria. "Maybe I am but I'm just telling you that your making a mistake by trying to date her, cause she's just using you." Alissa lies. "No that's you using me and I'm done go ahead and ttell Aria my secret I just want her back" I say. "oh but if I tell her your secret she won't come running back hashtag had face" She says. "Why do you have to mess with me and my relationships?"I finally blurt out. "Because all these years I wanted you not Luke and now I finally have you amid I won't let Aria take you away from me" She snarls. " What if I don't like you" I say. " Well then I will just hurt your precious little Aria" She sasses back. "What are you talking about?" I barely ask. "Oh I don't know bullies, car crash, stabbing, shooting a lot of options actually"She says happily. "What! You would do something like that WHY? "BECAUSE Your mine"she snarls. " What are you talking about I only met you once"I exclaim. Just then she takes off h.er wig and contacts and makeup revealing my first ever girlfriend Victoria. "Victoria" I breathe. I broke up with Victoria because she started wanting to take it further than 1st base and would make me do things. "I will call the police if you even talk to Aria" I say. "I will do anything to protect her"I growl. "Anything?" Victoria asks.