Talking Again??? Girlfriend????

Wasting All These Tears-Cassadee Pope.

CAL POV

I walked up to Aria's house planning to get her back, I don't even knock on the door just walk in that was my second mistake. On the couch in the living room sat Aria on Michael's lap in a heated makeout session with Aria's hands rubbing Michael's chest and Michael's hand up her shirt and did I mention Mikeys got a huge boner and I cough and they jump apart. "See you've moved on to my bandmate. "Yeah well at least Mikey wasn't sucking faces with Alissa"She sassses back. "Yeah and I was doing that yo protect you."I yell. "Protecting me isn't sucking faces with Alissa." She yells tears in her eyes. "She said she's gonna hurt you whether its an accident or not" I say coming closer I end up holding her before Michael interruptes us by saying "you know we aremt dating she knew you were coming she wanted to see if you would have tried to win her over and well.... you have." He says. Then Aria moves in closer to my lips which makes our bodies pressed together and says "I like you too Cal now let's start over and just kiss me.Which I do and our lips move in sync making my body feel on fire and we just keep kissing never want it to end. But it does any we pull away breathless and I finally ask "Will u be my girlfriend?" Yes but I want to show you something it's a song"She explains.
I tried to find you at the bottom of a
bottle laying down on the bathroom
floor my loneliness was rattling the
windows you said you don't want me
anymore orr and you left me
standing on a corner crying feeling
like a fool for trying I don't even
remember why I'm wasting all these
tears on you I wish  I could erase our
memory coz you didnt give a damn
about me............
"Please tell me that's not about me and how I messed up with you last time?" he pleads. "No um it's about past relationships and a little about you" I say honestly. "I really can't believe you like me back" Calum says. So we share a beautiful living kiss.