What Happened!?

CAL POV

I was sitting on the tour bus which is heading to Sydney our hometown when my phone rings. I pick it up and the name says Unknown Number usually I wouldn't answer it but I had a gut feeling.  "Hello Cal is that you?" I hear sobbing but I recognize the voice as my mums "Yeah mum whats wrong?" "Calum honey it's your sister, it's Mali she was in a bad car accident. When I hear those words my phone drops out of my hand. "Is  she okay?" I ask. "We don't know Cal just hurry the tour bus will drop you and Aria off." "Mum Aria doesnt have to come-"but before I can finish mum cuts me off "No Cal she knows Mali and is your girlfriend, she will be there to support." "Okay mum what room number?" "Floor 3 and Room number 306." I hang up the phone and hear a noise I look up only to see Aria looking at me holding her phone then she says"I heard about Mali and we are at the hospital so you wanna go ahead and go?" I quickly shake my head 'no'.Aria asks"Why not Cal?" She comes over and sits beside me."Because I'm scared I don't know what to do." Aria gently takes my head and moves it so I'm looking straight into her piercing brown eyes "We all have to do thinks we are scared to do but it's easier when someone's beside you and Cal I said you aren't going to the hospital alone." I just grab her and pull her into a hug "God I love you Aria."

At The Hospital still Cal POV

Me and Aria are walking down the hospital corridors then I see my mom come out of a room but she isn't  crying this time and when she sees me her eyes light up "Oh Cal you came just in time Mali is gonna be okay just a long recovery ahead of her." I can't believe what I just heard my sisters gonna be okay. "Can I see her?" Mum replies pointing to both Aria and me her" Yes she wants to see both of you"  We head into the room to see Mali sitting up in the bed and the first thing she says is gonna"Caria!" "What ia Caria?"I ask clearly confused. "It's your ship name." Aria just laughs. Mali pulls Aria into a hug its obvious Aria is surprised but hugs back I then hear Mali whisper to Aria"Keep my little brother safe I know your the one for him." Aria smiles widely "I will I love him more than anything."

Next Morning Cal POV

I wake up only to see Aria isn't there I look around and see a note on my dresser it reads:
Dear Cal I had to run and do some things and at 11:00 I will be at the hospital meet me there I have to show you something
Love Aria

As soon as I read the note my heart beat picks up I look at the clock which reads 10:52 . Crap I mumble I get dressed and head to the hospital.

At Hospital Calum is already there

Aria POV

"Okay note I did this because Mali is a big part of my life like the sister I never had and I kinda stole the idea from Cals so yeah" I then show them my left arm(where Cal has his Mali-Koa tattoo) which reads 'Mali-Koa: but it's sideways. Cal and Mali both look shocked then Mali says "you don't have to do that I mean Cal already has one about me and my name but I'm glad you feel like family." "I probably should've asked before but it was supposed to be a surprise plus I asked your mom and she said yes"  "Cal what do you think?" I say. He was about to say something until I see his eyes light up and he ask"Does that say my name?" He asks pointing to the inside of my left wrist. "Oops you weren't supposed to see that yet but yes it does say your name."I hold my wrist out to Cal so he can see it for himself 'Calum' my tattoo reads.

"I love it Aria both if the tattoos but does Liz know you have these?" "Um no I kinda forgot about her." I say honestly. "Well we will tell her together."Cal says.