Aria Got A Tattoo????

Calums POV

Aria and Michael just walked on the tour bus both in band muscle tees with tape around there arms the same tape you get when you get a TATTOO. "So you wanna see what tattoo i got ?" Aria asks. "Yeah!" Me, Luke and Ash yell. "Ok so the first one has to do with me, Luke and our family." She shows us the inside of her right arm that reads'Hemmings 1996'. Lukes eyes lit up and he says "I love it, it's so you I thought you were gonna get something dumb but this isn't dumb it's about The Hemmings Family our family. "What do you think Cal and Ash?" Aria asks looking nervous. "It represents you and Luke and your family it's sweet I like it"Ash replies nodding on approval. "Cal?"Aria asks biting her lip. I can't stand then she does that. "I really love it because it shows your proud if your family."I rely honestly.Is her other tattoo about me??? I think to myself. "Okay my second tattoo is something really important to me and Mikey."Aria explains.As soon as his name leaves her lips I get jealous, why is so important to her??? I'm so mad now. She then shows the tattoo that reads'Follow Your Dreams'. Does she not love me anymore?? I think to myself.Then I storm off the bus not listening to Aria I keep running until a someone spins me around and there stands Luke."What do you want?"I growl at Luke."I want to know why you didn't even listen to what they had to say why?"He yells.

"Because its obvious she doesn't love me anymore"I say back."That's a lie and you know it Cal"Luke says pushing me back into a wall. "Then what's she real reason?"I ask him. "Those were the words Aria said to Michael when he was gonna cut himself because of hate so they got that as a reminder for Michael that he hasn't cut since the day she said that." My mouth forms an 'O' shape. "And because of you Michael's locked himself in the bathroom, he is trying to hurt himself, we need to get back now."He commands.
Back on the tour bus

We walk in to see Aria holding a crying Michael they both look up and Michael says"I'm sorry Cal it was just a personal thing that I went through with Aria, we can get them removed if you want." I reply "No you both are keeping the tattoo and we will always be here for you ." Aria speaks "Yeah all of us care about you and we always will, an anytime you have the urge to cut just wake one of us up we don't care when you hurt yourself your hurting us too we love you Michael."

Everyone nods in agreement"I love you guys so much." Michael says