Ch.3

Ch.3
The weekend, I woke up earlier than I regularly do. Usually I don't get out of bed, but it's just so hard to sleep when I can wake up and actually live my fantasy. My house was awesome. It was big enough to have a party, which is a great way to meet new people. My room was all I could ever imagine. I had a flat screen TV. The theme of my room was "Atlantic breeze." I had the cutest daybed that came with pretty matching decorative pillows. I had quote stickers all over the wall. There was a huge aquarium with a port Jackson shark inside. "I'll call u Sammy." I got out of bed and went into my closet. It was a humongous room, half the size as the one in the movie "princess diaries". I picked out a floral skirt and white crop top with short sleeves. I bought it when I went to the fashion plaza Thursday. I put it on and went down stairs. The butler's name was Nigell. He was very sweet and had proper etiquette. The chef's name was sage, but I said I would call him sushi because I like sushi. He laughed and said he liked the name. From what I saw he was a master in the kitchen. "Breakfast is served," sushi said. He served my mom and I food and then made himself a plate. The food was beyond delicious. I wasn't really a person that likes breakfast either.
I totally forgot. Logan has the wrong address and he was coming over today. It was Saturday. I texted him as soon as I could, and told him to be here in an hour. When the door bell rang I ran to the door. "I'll get it Nigell." I opened the door and I saw Logan. I started to feel this melt in my bones. No, did I have a crush on him? I mean he was super muscular. He had a pretty polished smile. His hands wear huge. I just wanted them wrapped around my waste. Is that weird? I don't know, I think big muscular hands were manly. I loved the way his dark brown hair flipped. What got me most was his hazel eyes. He was so sweet. I wish he wasn't taken. I feel like we were meant to be together, and the crazy part was I met him two days ago.
"How do you manage to tell me the wrong address?" he said.
I just guffawed and said" it's a long story." I introduced him to my mom and told her we would be up stairs in my room working on the project. She just smiled at me and tried hard not to laugh. Ugh, it's not what you think mom!
We went up stairs into my room. "I like your room. It's nice," he said.
He opened the box of supplies he brought for us to work on the project. "Hold on a second," he started texting on his phone.
"This isn't going to be one of those things where you sit there while I do all the work is it?" I asked.
He looked at me and nodded his head "no, no, I would never do that to you Lexi. I'm just texting Roxy. We are kind of having a fight and ..." he stopped talking because of the buzzing disruption from his cell phone.
He answered it "hello, ...no I...you can't blame me...that's not my fault ..."
It was awkward, me just sitting there. I could hear Roxy through the phone talking and talking, screaming and screaming. What was going on?
He continued "you know what, we're through... Yah, you heard me. I am just sick and tired of you. Good bye."
He rolled his eyes and threw himself on my bed. "So what happened? I mean do you want to talk about it?" I wondered.
He sighed and rubbed his hand in a circular motion on his forehead. "Well I just broke up with Roxy. I mean she was being bossy, kind of like my mom sometimes. It irks me."
On the inside I was jumping like a little girl "well I'm here for you," I smiled.
He chuckled and smiled. He didn't seem upset at all. Then he turned to me and stared. The way he was smiling at me made me freak out. I don't know if it was in a good way or not. I was sweating in nervousness. I was apprehensive of what would happen next.
I looked down and said "Logan, you are staring at me again." I saw him blush a little, it looked to me like he was embarrassed.
"Oh, sorry," he said.
There was a silence. I thought we should get back to work. I wasn't ready for things to get intimate. I mean we were all alone in my room and he just broke up with his girlfriend. I've seen enough movies about high school to know when to be careful. I was getting some sand and glue out of the box. I was smoothing out the sand trying to make the volcano nice and sturdy. He walked behind me wrapped his arms around me, and put his hands on top of mine.
He said "here let me help you with that," and then he just ended up smoothing the sand with me. When he touched me I felt sparks. His hand felt like mittens. They were large, smooth, and fitted around my fingers nicely. Yah, I know that seems weird.