Ch.9

Ch.9

​ Today was Valentine's Day... and my birthday. I was by my locker and random people just started handing me letters and gift bags. Everyone remembered my birthday, it seemed special to them, I don't know. Eventually, it came to the point where I need like a shopping cart or something. I was handing out little heart shaped chocolates because I loved my dear fellow students and thought everyone deserved to feel notable.

" Here you go Lexi," I random girl handed me a letter and balloon.

" Thank you, love," I smiled to her. " Okay, who was that?" I thought to myself. I didn't know who these people were but they all seemed to know me. I put all my stuff in the storage closet of the newsroom a.k.a computer room. When I came back out to the main hallway, I started getting more stuff.

"Dang, who gave you all that... what's his name? Do I have any competition?" Logan giggled.

"Funny, I got it all from random people, I didn't know any of them. I have a lot of stuff to go through when I get home." I whined.

Logan put his hand on his chest and laughed, " Well you definitely know me. I think you're wearing the best present you received today." He tilted his head and kissed me. We smiled at each other. Only centimeters apart, so close together, not ashamed, not hiding. We snuggling each other and were holding hands. " Your three days are up baby," he smiled. He looked down, and then directly at my eyes, and stared. He kissed me again.

He licked his lips and look at me again, " I missed kissing you, and holding you. I could do those two things forever.

I laughed a little. " Yah, me too. Forever and ever."

After that, the whole kissing thing was becoming repetitive. We were like smiling and laugh while kissing, making jokes forever came to mind. I thought that was cute.

Roxy came over astonished. " OH. MY. GOODNESS! Lexi, that's my ex! What are you doing with him? You can't! Are you dating him?!" she screamed.

Logan held my hand tight. He was a little mad " Roxanne styles, you seem to forget that we broke up. You should have moved on, because I definitely did. I love Lexi, you can't do anything about it."

Roxanne's face turned red with anger. " Your ganna regret that Lexi. How could you just stab me in the back like that. I'm going to make sure that your week is terrible!" she stomped away.

"This is what I thought would happen! Who knows what she will do to me Logan?" I was frightened a little. I wasn't scared of her at all, but I was scared of what she might do. I could almost guarantee she is going to sabotage my reputation, or make every one hate on me. That was what I was scared off. Logan knew it too.

" I will never leave your side. You can count on me to be there for you," he said with care.

I wrapped my arms around him. He meant so much to me, he was being so protective and supportive. He hugged me back. I squeezed him tight. I loved him. I saw Sarah walking in the other direction.

" Hey, Sarah. Happy Valentine's day. Want a chocolate?" I asked.

" Save it. It may be a jolly day for you, but for me it's a day where I was going to wish I stayed home. It's pure humiliation. It's hard to see everyone in love and I'm just walking around like a wall flower-a third wheel!" She was mad at me for some reason. Why? Was she allergic to chocolate? She didn't say happy birthday, that disappointed me.

A few feet ahead when she was walking away a random boy came up to her.

"Hey...ugly. Did you try to make yourself look pretty today because I think you look like a scary clown-more than usual. .... Okay, I'm sorry. That was rude of me. Will you go to the-sike. Never mind I can't say it. Man, how torturous that would be if I actually went through with it. Well, bye fat face," he was heading in our direction.

He pushed past Sarah. Sarah just stood there. She was sad. It looked like she was used to it though.

I stopped the guy " hey, what's the meaning of that?"

He's eyes checked me out. " Oh hey baby," he winked at me. Did he not hear me?

Logan said " don't baby her. Back off, she's taken buddy." He was standing behind me and he wrapped his arm around me. I took my hand and laid it on his.

He rolled his eyes " look I don't care. I was just messing with some girls. You have no sense of humor."

" That happens to be my beautiful best friend. What you said wasn't very funny. You're such a low-life. You probably can't manage a girl friend because you're a jerk. You are especially no one to talk. It looks like you've never even heard of a mirror. Just a tip, around this generation, teenage girls don't like hairy guys. In your luck they invented this thing called a razor," I smiled.

" Jeez, alright. Sor-reyy," he was a short guy, he was as petrified as I expected him to be. He ran off, not even having the guts to apologize to Sarah's face.

Sarah was turned around and saw the whole thing. She smiled. Doesn't she know I would do anything for her? She thanked me. I knew she was just upsetted, so I forgave her. I never saw her after that, or at least awhile. She seemed confident when she left. Too confident? She went home to do who knows what!