Ch.1 Jake's perspective

Ch.1

Jake's perspective

Emily being here ruined my plans. I invited this chick over my house, and she was supposed to be here in an hour. Good thing, Logan had the genius idea of pretending it was my baby sister.

He really saved me. Alyssan was a really hot whore. She was thick. Big boobs. Big butt. You get the point. She was sexy. I told her to come over so we can "hang out" and "get to know each other" but really I was going to flirt with her and act like a nice guy, then smash her. I mean it works every time. I was hot. The ladies found me super attractive. It's easy as pie.

She was waiting at my door step, I heard the door bell ring. My mom was taking Emily out for a drive so she could fall asleep.

"Hey it's so nice to see you, come in," I kissed her on the cheek. She blushed.

" You too, so what are we going to do," she sat down and started texting. I sat beside her

" We can watch some TV?" I said.

​ I turned on the television. There was a movie playing on ABC family. We were laughing at the jokes. I looked at her and played with her soft hair. I put my arm around her and she rested on my shoulder. I kissed her cheek and she smiled. She looked up at me. I leaned in and kissed her. Here we go. When she kissed me back a started to put some tongue in there. She stood on top of me doggy style, and we started making out. I took her shirt off, then her bra... yah her boobs weren't as big as implied. I hate when girls deceive me with push up bras. I started licking her areolas, when my mom was coming back inside with Emily. When we heard the door unlock, we stopped everything and acted natural. She put her shirt on just in time.

" Jake, who the hell is this?" my mom said.

" Alyssan. We're just chillin." I shrugged.

" Aww who's this cutie pie," she asked my mom.

I shook my head. My mom sold me out any way. " His daughter.."

Alyssan looked at me and slapped me. " Your disgusting, I can't believe I almost..." she growled and stomped out the door.

"Seriously Jake?" mom asked. " How many times do I have to tell you?"

"Thanks. You know I would appreciate it if you'd stay out my business, mkay." I was angry.

" all our yelling woke her up. Take Emily to the backyard and play with her, will yah. Stay away from the lake it's not safe okay," she stressed.

Thanks mom for the great idea. I'm done with Emily. It's time I got rid of her. I couldn't get away with anything if she was there. No I can't. That's wrong. What I was about to do would get me in serious trouble. The only question I could ask myself was "would it be worth it ?"

I grabbed her and sat her aside the lake with me. She was crying.

"Shut up! Shut up! Or I will find a way to kill you more brutally."

I got a robe and found two rocks. A tied the rope around the rocks and attached the whole thing to her wrist. I was crazy. I looked at her, scared. She was whining in fear. I choked her, which shut her right up. While she was weak, I pushed her down the deep lake. I left her to sink and die by grasping for air. Even if she could swim, it would be impossible. The weight pulled her down. Whatever. She was too young to know. No problem. Wait, I couldn't go back inside. I left everything and I ran. I saw my mom, watching me. I kept going. I wasn't looking back. Where will I go? Oh yeah I had a scheduled appointment with Roxy. She was going to be my doctor, if I was done in time with Alyssan.