Ch.20

Ch. 20
Logan, Rachel, and I were enjoying a nice day. We went over to Logan's house, I finally met his parents. They were sweet. Cool. They didn't really care about much, they let us do whatever. I mean whatever. They did care as long as they knew.
There was a knock at the door. It was Sarah's mom.
" Hey Lexi. I heard you would be over here. Oh, anyways, I have some things that belonged to Sarah. I thought you should have some of her stuff. I thought she would like that. You were her first and only friend."
" Thank you, enjoy your day. She wouldn't want you to grieve. Trust me, I know she is watching over everyone." I smiled. She handed me the box and left. It was slightly heavy. I put it only the table. Logan and Sarah paused the television and walked over to me.
" Hey what's that?" Rachel asked.
" Some of Sarah's things," I said. I was peculiar to know what was in the box. The first thing I happened to notice was a large diary. It looked old. I flipped the pages, she wrote a lot. Even things that happened just before she died. I think she had the book for a long time. I saw one page that revealed a deep secret that went in to details about her first time. I wondered what the rest of the pages revealed.
" It's a diary, her diary. I don't know. It looks pretty personal. Should I read it?"
"You weren't friends long. I'm sure she wants you to know these things because you would have never got to learn," Logan said.