Ch.19 back to lexi's perspective

Ch. 19 Lexi's perspective
Logan got his license earlier in the month of April if you were wondering when. He drove me everywhere. Today he was driving me to Sarah and Emily's funeral. It was sad. It wasn't hard to believe that all of this could have been avoided, if Jake was far from our lives. He was where he belonged. In custody. They found Emily's body in the lake. She was blue and had purple marks on her neck. The police found him at Roxy's house, surprise surprise. He was arrested with only briefs and socks on. Later, he wore an orange jump suit that really went with his complexion.
I got to make a speech at the funeral. I cried in the middle of it. I was strong. Why did I really cry? I saw a light shine through the windows. They were here. I could have sworn I saw them by their caskets. Sarah walked over to Emily, picked her up, and they both watched me speak. My lips quivered at the sight. I got to see her once more, happy. She was more alive than ever. I just couldn't talk to her. She walked away back into the light, before it faded away. I knew she would be okay.
"She was my best friend, the only true friend I had over here. I still can't believe she died. I will never know what happened. Why it happened? We would have told each other everything at the end of it. She didn't get to live to the end. I used to have a friend named Rachel, you know. I don't know if I'd ever see her again. Gosh, I feel like it's my fault. Rachel misses me a lot. Sarah died. I cause people pain I guess. I'm-sorry." I walked of stage and outside. Logan chased me out the door. It hurt so much.
"Hey, hey, it's alright." He held me tighter and tighter. He kissed my forehead, and calmed me down. My body swayed like a rocking chair.
" You're not alone, Lexi. You will always have me. If nothing else."
A car pulled up in the drive way. I saw Rachel through the window! I jumped up. She stepped out the car and we hugged each other.
" What are you doing here," I asked with surprise.
" Your mom called. She said you were in desperate need of a friend. My parents told me we could stay here for awhile. You mom paid for us to stay at a nice hotel? Yah, we have a lot of catching up to do."
It was nice to see Rachel again after our long haul.