Ch.15

Ch. 15
I got changed into my cheerleading uniform because it was a uniform practice. We had a big county competition coming up. It was red and white the skirt was very short and the top was mid-cropped. It was a v-neck. We all looked like a mini Miami dolphin cheerleaders. Roxy kept looked at me, exasperating me through the expression on her face. I had to act preppy, but that's just it-I wasn't. I was upset. Roxy standing beside me didn't make me happier. When we were stretching, I went up to Chelsea and said I had to leave early at once.
" Oh honey, I know you're hurt. I heard everything. I'm sorry. You can go. I really hate to see you like this. Feel better sweetie. Love yah!" she let me leave. She was being altruistic. I walked across the field, heading to the parking lot. I saw Logan standing by the gate. I tried to walk around so he didn't notice me. Sadly, I got caught.
"Hey, Lexi. Wait up. I need to talk to you!" he was running toward me . He grabbed my shoulder stopping me. He stood in front of me and looked me in the eye.
" Look, you have no idea what happen okay. Roxy kissed me! She wouldn't let go of me, I couldn't escape it. I didn't enjoy it either I swear to you Lexi. I love you and only you. This hurts me to. I need you in my life." He looked sad, but who knows that was probably fake too. I pushed him aggressively and walked to my car. He watched me walk away. He leaned forward, holding is head. I unlocked my car.
"Goodbye Logan," it hurt saying that. I always never thought I would.
He sprinted over to my window. He kept knocking on it. I rolled down my window. He was about to cry. He gripped on to my car, and clenched his teeth. His jaws popped like the vampires in twilight. He looked up trying to stuff his tears back up. He didn't want me to see him cry.
" You're not getting this. Roxy fooled you. It's what she wanted you to see, but THAT was the lie. Not me. I love you more than I think I love myself. You changed my life. You became a big part of me that I don't want to let go. I wanted to be with you, well forever. Please Lexi, you have to understand. It wasn't my fault---," he licked his lips and tapped his fingers. He was sniffling. " I know you probably don't believe me, and you think that I hurt you. Keep in mind it was Roxy. All Roxy. She was jealous. Please, please, please take me back. I was used too, Lexi!" he stepped back.
I gazed into his eyes, searching for the truth. He was sincere. I know he still loved me, but----. My driver honked, saying it was time to go. He thought that Logan was bothering me, he thought ruining the moment was needed.
" I've got to go Logan, I'm sorry," I was rolling up my window looking away.
"Wait!" he yelled. His voice died out when the window closed all the way. My driver and I drove off. I looked out the window watching Logan. It started to pour rain. That was dramatic.
I wanted to be angry with him, but I couldn't. I couldn't talk to him. It only made me realize how much I loved him. How could I stay mad though. He only ever made me smile and laugh. I couldn't stay away. I went to his house so we could talk about it-about everything. Screw it I don't care.