Ch.1 logan's perspective

Ch.1
Logan's perspective
I know you picture me as this caring guy that doesn't act like the others, but to be honest I wasn't that type of guy before Lexi. I don't know, it's just something about her. When I actually got close enough I just-changed. I wasn't mainly focused on her perfect figure, like the guys that passed her as she walked by. Let me just say she was definitely something to look at, something every guy wanted. She was beautiful. She was thin and curvy all in the right places. I just wanted to wrap my arms around her when I looked. Her chest was inflated, and her booty was big. Her legs were smooth and sexy. Her cheeks were plump, and rosy red when I was around. The smile on her face, the pucker of her lips, made me want to kiss her a million times or on and on forever. It turned out she was a great kisser. Our first was heart dwelling, I think she felt it too. The fantasized sparked, you know. I placed my hands around her indented waist, and just kissed her out of nowhere, because I felt I had to before I was too late. The way she would always laugh or smile after that made me relish.
Her eyes sparkled reflecting the sun in the day time, and radiated the stars in the night. Her everything was just-just wow. Lexi wasn't used to a guy's bad behavior towards women. She said that I was her first boyfriend, which by the way surprised me a lot. Then, I wanted to be with her badly, I wasn't about to mess up. She didn't want to be with a guy that just saw her as an item.
At first it was pretend, but after getting to know her I realized that there was more to her. I can't explain it. I wanted to protect her with everything I had. She was younger than me so I felt like I could. I mean she was a freshman and I was a sophomore. I never thought I could like a freshman. Lexi was so different- like the cutest girl I have ever seen. I felt connected to her. I was just so in love, yet I only known her for a month. Seriously, I know I sound crazy but-. How is a guy supposed to feel when there dream girl is right in front of them? Her voice was sweet, she listened to whatever I had to say. She always smiled. I felt like I could tell her anything, and she would make it okay. When I first came up to her, I will admit I was nervous. I was popular. She probably saw me as a jerk too. I thought when I complimented her, she thought I was playing some type of game. But no, she was kind and accepting. She didn't judge me by my title at school. She listened, studied, then learned me. She saw potential. I think she flirted, and liked me back too. That's when it started. After, I couldn't get her out of my mind. I never got to serious because I didn't know if she'd hate me or not. We kissed a lot, and that's about it. Even still, we never Frenched, I never met with her tongue. I never felt that slobbery suction of-love. Okay, okay, I know I sound gross, and probably really sappy. But I was to in love, I wanted it. After the dance, I was going to test it out. I wouldn't force her or anything. I wanted to feel more connected. I didn't know how far I was going to go in intimacy. I wasn't about to try because she looked good, but because I wanted to share something with her.
If she didn't want it, would she hate me? If she felt the least bit disrespected she would leave me right then and there. I couldn't go without her, not even a second. I didn't want her to feel used in any way, if she did, I'd stop. I wouldn't have wanted to, but at least we could possibly still be together.