Ch.6

Ch.6
I got home, handed my bag to Nigell, and rested on my soft sofa. It was a long day, but I was with good people. Hint, Sarah.-and Logan, I gushed again. I really, really missed him. I just saw him, but still I wish I could spend more time with him. My mom came from the kitchen and sat beside me.
She was eating a blueberry granola bar. " How was school?"
"Great," I looked down and blushed.
"That's great. I want you to enjoy yourself sweet heart. Whatever you want is yours, promise. I love you so much." She said.
She threw her wrapper away and sat back down. She turned on Doctor Phil. I had homework to do, no time for television. I wasn't going to turn in to one of those kids. Although, I was hungry so I sat on the counter eating Lays chips with blue ranch dipping. I spinned toward the TV, I promised myself I wouldn't break long. I was suddenly startled.
" Oh, heavenly sorry dear, don't mind me. I have mail for you? One, two, three, four... five letters. Oh, and a package waiting for you up stairs. In your room, directly on the edge of decorative bed blanket." Nigell said with a pleasant smile.
Nigell was responsible, polite, and helpful. We really didn't need him but he was fun to have around. I thought of him as family now. " Wow really," I ran up to my room with my letters, thanking him for awaring me.
I sat on my bed, first reading the front of my letters. Really, I just tossed them to the side as if I was someone that received mail all the time. I happened to stop on the third letter. It was pink. I Okayed it and ripped the top open. Silver glitter poured out from it slowly. It reminded me of magic. Like dreams coming true, and life becoming pleasant. I thought it purposely symbolizing myself, as magical. That thought and care put in to it made my heart melt. Inside the letter, was a love note.
* * *
Dear love of my life,
February is the month I shall embrace you more, and make you feel extra special. It is the time of year where love is spread. It's a holiday, and your birthday. It will soon be Lexi day. When I look at you I see a sparkle reflecting a rainbow in your eyes. It is much brighter than any sun or star, and the size of the whole universe cannot compare to how much I love you. You are my everything. You are pretty, kind, funny... I don't know how to explain much farther in words. But, I promise you, you will always mean the world to me and I just don't know what I would do without you. I would give up everything just to be with you. No matter the cost. I can only SHOW you, my love for you. I melt when I see you, my love. I sent you a gift of appreciation. It's also pink, and has nice heart sticker on it. It will have a red bow with a tag that only has your name. I know its small, but the inside is where it is revealed to appear large. I love you very much babe! Xoxoxoxoxxxxxxxx
Love, Logan.
* * *
I just died. He spoiled my thought by being doting toward me. God, I just love that guy so darn much. His words are like poetry and he put a lot of thought into the details. He made my heart throb when he said something that was affectionate. I held the letter against my heart. Then I bit my lip, and opened the pink box. Inside was a dainty promise ring that would go on my dainty finger. The diamonds were sparkly. I could see dozens of little me's in the reflection. On the back was " I promise to always love you" in carved in the ring. I loved it, I will promise myself to wear it every day. I put it on, and it fit perfectly. I didn't know him that long, it was just something we both knew in our hearts. When we first made eye contacted, it was just meant to be. Do you get it? Like when you first meet someone and you know you will be close for a long while.