'10

Trent is in shock by her actions but still continues the kiss and as soon as he gets more comfortable he pushes her to sit on the desk again only that this time he is standing between her legs

Trent is in shock by her actions but still continues the kiss and as soon as he gets more comfortable he pushes her to sit on the desk again only that this time he is standing between her legs. Jordan's hands are all over his hair while his hands are holding her waist, both getting lost in each other until a loud noise makes them separate quick like lightning.

"Just what I wanted to see," A deep voice fills the small room with sarcasm.

Jordan covers her face with her hands but not of shame, she actually can't hold the laughter. On the other hand, Trent's face is burning, his coach just found him making out with a girl in his office, he can really get buried alive and wouldn't mind.

"I-," He starts to apologize but the man puts a hand up meaning for him to make silence.

"Just get out, I know this confinement might have made you two go crazy," He speaks.

"Yeah, I was actually teaching him ways of breeding in case this happens to him again," Jordan states and the man can't help but laugh, the girl is charming and he can't deny it.

Trent feels a bit more relieved after his reaction. "I lead us out, Sir," He speaks before grabbing Jordan's arm and drag her out of the room.

"I'm glad but Trent, next time pick another room," He jokes and Jordan laughs.

"Nice to meet you!" She yells while she is being dragged out.

"Pleasure was mine, lady," He yells back.

It was obvious someone was stuck inside his office, he went to look for some papers but the door was closed and apparently neither of the teenagers heard it thanks to their make-out session or that is what he believes. Jürgen knows the lock doesn't work perfectly because he has been in that situation before and that is the reason he always carries a key with him.

"I can't believe that happened," Trent sighs in disbelief. "I'm going to get mocked forever now," He covers his face with his hands but Jordan can't stop finding it funny.

"Calm down, like if your coach does not get laid," She declares and Trent's eyes open wide.

"Ew, that is a disgusting image to be inside my head!" He overreacts making Jordan laugh and eventually he does too.

"Look at the lovebirds!" A Scottish accent interrupts their moment. Jordan turns around to see the man. "I supposed you are Jordan," He adds reaching their side. 

"And you are the Scottish guy I've talked on the phone with!" She happily replies and Trent is now confused. "I just realized you have never told me your name," She raises a brow.

"I'm Andy," He extends his hand and she takes it. "And you are prettier than the boys described," He adds a bit flirty but just to piss Trent off.

"The boys talk about me?" She wonders with a smirk. "And think I'm pretty? This must be my lucky day," She jokes making Andy laugh.

"Yes and we were leaving," Trent interrupts as he grabs her hand. "See you tomorrow, Robbo," He salutes his teammate who just laughs at the jealousy of his mate.

"See you guys," He smiles before the two British disappear from his sight.

Trent almost drags her out the training ground into the parking lot. On the process, Jordan winked at the guard who stared at her confused but couldn't say a word thanks to Trent's speed.

"I can't believe you kissed me," Jordan spats as soon as they reach his car.

"Excuse me? You kissed me," He declares the obvious.

"But you kissed me back," She states the obvious.

"But because I was being polite,"

"Oh, are you always polite to people with your mouth and tongue?" She retorts. 

"I mean," He stares at her. "Do you want me to be polite again?" He raises a brow and Jordan starts chuckling.

"If I wasn't being late to work I would probably accept that but for now, I have to pass," She fakely pouts. "Till next time," She speaks before pecking his lips one last time before jogging to her big old truck.

Trent stands in the middle of the parking lot still staring at her, watching every move until she disappears from his view. He leans on his car with his mind full of thoughts, what is she doing to him and his mind?

He realizes she didn't even give him her number or anything, she is being pretty hard to catch. But that is just how Jordan is. She doesn't let people catch her. She prefers to be elusive, more of a lovely dream or a beautiful thought. Why? Because ideas can't be heartbroken.