'16

"So, this is where the magic happens," Jordan jokes as she raises her brow while pointing his bed

Trent just rolls his eyes. "You are right, sleep is really magical," He responds and she chuckles. How can she be so awake at this hour? He asks himself.

"Someone is moody," She declares and he decides to ignore her.

"Here," He gives her his clothes and then gives her a tour on how to use his shower where she just pays attention to him in silence. "Take as long as you want," He says before closing the door but she stops him.

"Wait, you have to shower first," She speaks quickly.

"I'll shower in the other bathroom, don't worry about me," He comments and she frowns.

"Can two people shower at the same time and have hot water?" She wonders.

Every time someone is showering at her house, no one is really allowed to open any tap or it will make the water cold for the one who is taking a shower.

"Yes," He replies and she raises a brow.

"And to think that I was about to invite to shower with me," She playfully says as his eyes open wide. "I'm joking, you are not there yet," She winks and slams the door on his face leaving him suspiring in the middle of the hallway.

Once Jordan is done with her shower, she walks downstairs to his living room while waiting for him. Trent seems to be taking a really long shower and so tired of waiting, Jordan decides to turn on the TV.

"I see you made yourself pretty comfortable," Trent speaks scaring her to death as he sees her with her feet on the table, covered in a blanket she found somewhere and with her head buried in three different decoration pillows.

"It's better for you to find me like this than nosing around your house," She winks.

"True," He agrees while seating next to her. "Give me some," He grabs the blanket from her. "What are you watching?"

"Notting Hill,"

"That cheesy movie," He sighs.

"It kind of reminds me of us, only that the other way round," She shrugs and Trent frowns.

"Why?" He asks her confused and she stops watching the movie to stare at him.

"You have never watched the movie, right?" 

"No," He truthfully responds.

"Then why are you saying it's cheesy if you have never watched it?" She wonders.

"Because I've heard of it," He shrugs. "It has that famous phrase, everyone quotes," He adds. "I'm just a normal girl standing in front of a normal boy," He starts mocking it.

"It's not like that," She cuts him while pushing him playfully softly. "I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her." She speaks and he remains in silence.

"What is the context of that?" He hesitates to ask.

"He said before, 'you live in Beverly Hills, everyone in the world knows who you are, my mother has trouble remembering my name,'" 

"But I don't live in Beverly Hills," He speaks remembering her comment.

"Everyone in the world knows who you are," She mentions. "And you can rent a house in Beverly Hills any time you'd like," She shrugs and once again he goes silent as they both pay attention to the movie but he really wanted to add that he is also just a boy, laying beside a girl, dying for her to love him.

Jordan would have loved to hear those words coming out of his mouth but he always keeps his feelings inside and she does too. She rests her head against his and feels, for the first time, what she often feels with him: a self-affection. He makes her like herself. And it only takes a while before both of them fall asleep together on his couch while their movie is playing.