'11

"Can you please continue with your work? We don't pay you for nothing," Jordan spats at the other workers as she pushes her brother off the way to talk to the footballer

Trent had no other option than showing up to her place of work since she did not give him a contact number. He had to ask his brother to give him the card of the place he called and thankfully, the card had an address on it.

The British grabbed his Range Rover's key, put the address on the GPS and started driving towards her place. He can tell, the neighborhood is not what he is used to and he receives a few curiosity looks thanks to his expensive car that he tries his best to ignore.

As soon as he parked his car in front of the old workshop, which looked more like a wasteland if he has to be honest, he took everyone's attention including, Josh, Jordan's older brother, who literally stood in the middle of her little's sister way.

"What are you doing here?" She wonders as soon as she reaches the footballer. "You are gonna get stabbed, mate," She adds pointing to his car. "Is there something wrong with your car?" She wonders while trying to look at it but Trent grabs her arm as he denies with his head, saving her time.

"You didn't give me your number," He states. "And a hello, how are you, would have been great," He adds sarcastically and she smiles.

"Couldn't you just call the number on the card? It's my number," She responds and Trent curses at the wind.

"I wanted to be more face to face, I guess," He shrugs.

"I see intelligence is not your fort," She jokes and he rolls his eyes. "Or well, logic," 

"How much work do you have here?" He asks her and she frowns.

"Why?"

"Because I want to take you out," He responds confidently surprising Jordan.

"What? Now?" She questions him and he nods. "I have a lot but my brother owns me one so I'll just ask him," She replies as she turns around to scream her brother's name. "Josh!"

Trent wants to laugh at her actions as he sees a boy taller than him and her, walking up to them, hopefully, he is a nice guy, Trent thinks to himself.

"If you yell like that again I swear on mom that I will punch you with an adjustable wrench," He spats and Trent now it's a bit scared. Josh looks up and down at Trent and the footballer extends his hand for Josh to take it. "I would take it but I don't want to make your hands dirty with all the oil and grease from the cars, mate," He replies and gives him a smile.

Josh seemed and talked like if he was a bad guy but when you get to know him, he is a really nice lad.

"Well, nice to meet you, I'm Trent," He speaks a bit nervously and Jordan laughs.

"C'mon, you can't be scared of this piece of shit," She states and her brother smacks the back of her head. "Ouch!" She complains and she does the same and now the brothers are in a small fight.

"Josh! Jordan!" A deeper and louder voice speaks making both of them stop fighting. "Can you please behave for once?" Their father asks them but doesn't come close to them, even though, the middle-aged man notices Trent, he just gives him a small and a weave which the young lad imitates.

"Anyway," Jordan spats as she glares at her brother. "I'm going out and you should take care of my work," She explains and her brother wants to complain but she stops him. "You owe me," She adds with a threating finger.

"Fine," He sighs. "You got it," 

"Great, I'm going to take the oil and grease off my skin and I'll be right back," She declares to Trent who just nods before she disappears from his sight to run inside.

"I should give you the whole brotherhood speech but, I'm one lazy man, so, just take good care of her or you will see an adjustable wrench shoved up your arse," Josh warns him and Trent just nods nervously. "And, if I were you," He lowers his tone. "You see that dude right there," He points with his dirty rag towards a guy who is looking at them closely. "I would just be careful with him," He points out and Trent is now clearly confused. "But, nice meeting you, I hope you win the title or whatever," He gives him a last smile before going back to work.

Since the minute he put a foot there, he felt someone staring deathly at him and he finally found out who that was, but a question lingers his mind and it's why? While others went back to their work, that boy seemed to keep staring at him for some odd reason. Is he a fan? Does he want a picture or autograph? Is he an Everton fan? And the last question, is he Jordan's ex or the boy she told him about?