Partners in crime - Mileven

Eleven's POV:
It's Monday morning and I'm walking down the sidewalk and trying to figure out my powers. I've had these powers for my whole life and I don't know why I have them.

For 10 years of my life I've been trapped in a lab. I escaped the lab a 4 years ago. This guy called mike saved me. I think when I met him I had a crush on him. But I don't really know anymore.

As I was walking I saw someone beating up one of the bad men. The bad men who kept me in the lab for 10 years. 10 years of my life waisted. All being experimented.

I walked closer and I used my powers to shove the bad men to the wall. I knocked him out. The guy who was beating him up looked at me and started running. I shouted to stop but he didn't so I ran to him. When I caught up I turned him around and didn't expect who he was.

Mikes POV:
I was chasing Hiram down the sidewalk and shoved him to the ground. I was punching him and kicking him everywhere. Now you might wonder why I'm doing this. Well I lost the love of my life. Eleven. She was beautiful. I have loved her ever since I met her.

I rescued el from a lab. She was 10 years old and had scars and a hospital gown on. I had to do something. I was only 11 years old and my friends and I had to save her.

4 years later.... I still miss her and I'm tracking everyone who hurt her. Those people who hurt el would pay.

I was to busy thinking about eleven while beating up Hiram I didn't notice him being shoved to the wall. I turned around and saw her. I saw eleven.

I started running away I don't know why I just did. I guess I was to scared to see her. El caught up to me and turned me around. She looked shocked and had tears in her eyes. Then she hugged me so tight like she was scared to let me go.

Eleven's POV:
I saw mike i didn't know how much I missed him until now. I hugged him so tight like I was scared to let him go and disappear.

(Time skip to 5 years later)

I'm 19 years old. My boyfriend mike and I are fighting all the people who hurt us. We won't stop I love him so much.

Mikes POV:
I'm 20 years old. My girlfriend eleven and I are still going after everyone who hurt us. I love her so much. And I know we won't stop.

A/N:
I know it's bad 🤧