Love pt1 - mileven

General POV:
Kissing Mike was one of the most beautiful experiences El has lived in her whole life so far.

Strong, powerful, breathtaking, she couldn't choose a single word. She just knew every single time she closed her eyes she could feel that strong force between them "the electricity" as Mike calls it.

Every day Eleven waited for Mikes soft and sweet lips on hers. "Kissing you is beautiful" she had told Mike a day, with two eyes opened of happiness, and Mike just smiled back.

He is just unable to believe how amazing that girl in front of him was, how luck he was to call her "my girl" , how strong that feeling is in his heart. He had already learnt that that feeling is called "love"

El had called Mike to come over to her cabin because she had a nightmare and couldn't sleep. Even though Hopper was still there, Mike would do anything for Eleven.

A few minutes after Eleven had called Mike came to her window and knocked on it. El opened the window and let Mike in. When Mike saw how Eleven looked he gave her a hug and pulled her into the bed.

El had tear stains on her cheek and red puffy eyes. Mike and Eleven were cuddling in bed and Mike had told Eleven that whenever she felt sad or had a nightmare that she could call him and he would always answer. He kept that promise.

El was still trembling in Mike's arms, that nightmare was still in her head. But her boyfriend's kisses were stronger, able to steal her into a different world, a world far away from that darkness and fear, a world where no monster could find them, because they were stronger together.

"Feel better?" Mike asked with a smile, stopping just for a second to see her beautiful big brown eyes opened back to him smiling too, more confident and happier than before, fixed with his pure, innocent love.

Mike didn't need to be a superhero, not a paladin with a sharp sword. He was just Mike Wheeler, a boy totally in love with the girl of his dreams and able to fix her just in that way, with endless love.

"A little better" El answered, smiling back to him, couldn't imagine to let him go away, away from her room and their hug.

He was there, far away from his home into the night, Hopper was probably sleeping on the sofa so it was safe for them to talk n stuff.

"A little better but... maybe... I need a kiss... or two..." Eleven said while looking at Mike with a smirk. "Of course you do..." Mike said before smiling and leaving in for a long sweet kiss.

Mike pulled apart and said to El with a soft smile "I love you" Eleven whispered "I love you too" and leaned for a kiss again.

Their lips met and kept kissing in sync. Mike moved one of his hands on her cheek and one on her hip, listening to her soft and sweet sighs of love

"Mike..."  El called for him and Mike's ♡ stopped beating for a second "what's wrong, El?" He said worried. "Can you sleep here with me tonight?"

A/N:
Cliffhanger
So the next part is the next story soooo yeah. Luv u all 💜