Cliche - fillie

Listen to this song while reading 🤧👆

Millie's POV:
Today is my first day of meeting my cast mates from the show stranger things. I'm really excited to meet everyone because I love making new friends.

I walked into to the room where we all meet, and as soon as I entered I locked eyes with this really good looking guy. He had beautiful brown eyes, gorgeous curly hair. He was tall, really tall.

We kept staring at each other and I wanted to erase myself. I didn't want to fall but then I stepped right in. I looked down at the grown and continued to walk and find a seat.

The mysterious boy took a step forward and tilted his head with a curious glance and stared. I felt dead. Omg I think I'm dying.

He said "hey" and I said "hello" "what's your name? I'd really like to know about you"

Too bad I stopped at hello, I just stared and he grinned and looked right back. It felt like just one big whirlwind.

Over the next few days we got to talking with every single word I started falling farther and farther for him, for Finn.

Finn was so witty and so charming, He made me fall so hard for him. He made me laugh, he made me blush. No one could compete.

It seemed to good to be true... I wanted to be with him...we clicked like legos or the clacking of tap shoes.

He said "hey" I said "hello, how was your day?" He said "better now that I'm with you" with a smile. Oh what a cliche but honestly it made my day.

Those eyes they drew me in, that smile made me happy and his personality was just perfect.

I walked right into the room and smiled at Finn. He said "hey" I said "hello" "I gotta know if you feel the same way?" I smiled and looked right into his eyes and said "yeah I do, but I was scared of what you might say"

And that's all we were a simple cliche

"I still think your cute, but I think it's better this way" Finn said with a small frown "it's okay" I said with a sad smile.

We're just a little cliche, but that's okay.

A/N:
Hey guys soooo sorry for not updating so much but anyways this imagine is inspired by a song called "cliché" by mxmtoon(song at the top). I hope y'all liked this 😊