meeting noah

hey y'all so i met noah last sunday and it was probably one of the worst and best days of my life.

best day:

i got to meet noah and i literally love him so soo much. he was so kind to me. this is how it went:

noah: hey
me: hi
(noah pulls me into a hug)
me: can we hold hands but still hug?
noah: yeah of course
(takes picture)
noah: thank you bye
me: thank you love you
noah: love you too
(when i walk away he rubs my back because i was kind of shaking UwU) 

so that was when i was at the photo op
this is my picture

so that was when i was at the photo op this is my picture

(peep face reveal🥰)

so while i was there at the photo op this lady literally grabs my wrist and pulls me to hug noah. and after the photo pulls me out of the booth kind of thing and made me trip over this tripod. noah looked so worried and tried to see if i was okay. i gave him a smile and waved and walked away. but seriously that lady was so mean to me.

at the autograph i gave my book (the thing he signed) to the same lady that made me trip . she took it out my hands and gave it to noah. aNd It WeNt LiKe...

me: hi again
noah: oh hi again (said smiling)
noah: are you okay..i saw you trip at the photo
me: yeah i'm okay thanks for asking tho
(i was blushing so much omg 😂)
awkward silence....noah looked at me like 10 times in that one minute i had with him.

noah: bye love you
me: bye love you too
i walked away and he looked at me when i walked away like this 👇

noah: bye love youme: bye love you tooi walked away and he looked at me when i walked away like this 👇

we weren't allowed to film but i did anyways hehe 😉

that his signature 🥰

worst day:

i was going to meet millie too on sunday but she couldn't come because of a storm in london. i was crying for 3 days straight after that day. i was so sad that i couldn't meet her cause without her i'm so sad and she makes me the happiest person in the world. i only wanted a hug from her and i wanted to tell her how much i love her 🥺 i could've stayed longer but i couldn't because i had to go home so i missed millie's vidéo from the second half of the panel. she said she was sorry she couldn't come and she's coming back next sunday (tomorrow for me) i'm so sad rn i can't even go next sunday (or tomorrow) and since i left so early i also could've had another photo with noah.

i used and spent ALL MY MONEY to meet millie and noah. i got the photo op with millie, photo op with noah and photo op with the two of them. and since i left i could've have 3 photos with noah. and i missed out on millie's autograph as well.

the staff were horrible. shouting, disorganized, treated the guests bad...

i'm honestly still heartbroken from that day, not only i couldn't meet millie but also i'm so sorry for noah. he carried the whole fan meet on his back. almost a whole day of meeting fans, signing things, panels, loud music and screaming fans.

so yeah that was it...
probably not the best thing ever but i'm still so greatful that i met noah and got to tell him how much i love him.