Seven minutes in heaven - fillie

Finn's POV:
It's a Friday night and the cast of ST (stranger things) just finished for the day. The « kids » of the cast are having a sleepover at Millie's house. I'm really excited cause whenever we do these kind of things it's really fun.

———————————————
Skip till everyone is there
———————————————

We are all in a circle eating pizza and talking with each other until Sadie spoke « hey guys I'm getting kind of bored, should we play truth or dare?? » she had to say it didn't she. I always end up either eating something disgusting or screaming outside and running around the street.

Everyone agreed so we started playing. « who's gonna start? » Gaten said « I will! » millie said with a smile. "Umm...CALEB truth or dare?" "Imma go with dare, I ain't scared" Caleb said proudly "I dare you to...kiss Finn on the cheek" I gave mills a funny look and waited for Caleb to kiss me.

A few rounds later and we are still going. "Finn truth or dare?" Gaten said with a smirk. I thought for a while and chose dare. "I dare you to go in the closet with mills for 7 minutes" omg Gaten knows I like millie. Welp here I go. I got up and walked into the closet with Millie.

"Soooo" "soooo" it was really awkward so I broke the silence and told millie we should play 20 questions.

"Okay I'll start..do you like someone?" I said

"Yes. My turn. Do you like someone?" Mills said quick

"Yes. My turn. Is this person you like in the cast?" I said

"Ummm yes. Okay is your crush in the cast?" She said

"Yes, can you describe your crush?" I said embarrassed

"Sure, he's tall, funny, cute, talented, a beautiful gorgeous human being, singer, a skinny legend and he's...you Finn, he's always been you" millie said while getting closer to me.

I blushed a bit and told millie "well my crush is cute, talented, British, beautiful, gorgeous, strong and powerful and she's you mills" I smiled and stared at the beautiful girl infront of me.

She leaned in and so did I and our lips met. We kissed passionately, i broke the kiss and asked millie "Millie Bobby Brown, will you be my girlfriend?" She smiled widely and crash her lips onto mine, pushing me against the door. We kiss a bit more until we're both out of breath and pull apart

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend Finn Wolfhard" the door opens quickly and Gaten said "times up" the cast is watching us with huge smiles and smirks. This night was one of the best sleepovers we've had so far.

A/N:
Did y'all like this?? Cause I don't. Sorry it's bad.