memories - the whole cast

sadie's POV(wow shocker lol):
it's the last day of filming season 4 of stranger things and everyone is really sad. before we get started with filming the cast are going to be having a little get together at starbucks.

we all arrive and we are all sitting at a round table. this is the order: me, millie, finn, gaten, noah and caleb

millie speaks up and says "why don't we share our favorite memory out of all the times we've spent together" we a said sure and yeah. "okay i'll go first" i said.

sadie's memory:
it was a rainy day and the party were in mike's basement watching high school musical for like the 100th time. the song "we're all in this together" came on and everyone got up and started dancing and singing. it was an amazing night full with laughter and a few dance breaks.
{end of memory}

we all laughed remembering that night and moved onto the next person.

millie's POV:
"i'll go next" i peeped up.

millie's memory:
we were filming at the startcourt mall and just having a good time. caleb saw a escalator decided to slide down it. after he went down everyone looked at each other and had smirks on their faces. we all went down and got in trouble for doing it, we didn't mind but it was really funny.
{end of memory}

everyone smiled and looked at finn for his memory.

finn's POV:
everyone looked at me with a smile and waited for me to say my memory.

finn's memory:
it was a friday and we were doing a carpool karaoke. it was really fun and we definitely lost our voices at the end. that day will be something i'll never forget because it was a very special day for the cast, it was the ST3 premier and we had a lot of press and activity's to do. it was a lot but really fun
{end of memory}

we all laughed and remembered how fun it was.

gaten's POV:
i laughed remembering that time and said my memory

gaten's memory:
we were at the movie theater and we were watching the new star wars movie. we were talking a lot and a few people got annoyed and told us to leave if we were going to talk any more, so we left because we didn't really pay attention to the movie. we went back to our condo and went to caleb's room. that night we were talking and having fun.
{end of memory}

we shared the rest of our memories and smiled, i heard someone sniff and it was finn. he was crying. millie noticed and straight away hugged him. then everyone else started to cry and we all had a really big group hug.

this show means so much to me and i never want this journey to end.

A/N:
hope u guys like this, i really miss the cast and i miss how fun the fandom was. right now the fandom is dying and it's not my favorite place anymore. back in summer of 2019 it was super fun and we got a lot of content and everyone was nice to each other, but now we're not and it makes me so sad. i just really want the old fandom back.