The Absurdity!

"I do hope you're comfortable, Dave," Jack said, handing Dave a cracked plate. "I don't often get guests, especially overnight ones."
"Oh, you needn't fret," the prince replied, smiling. "I understand."
Jack simply nodded and rushed to where his children were eating, then when he tended to them he went to the front of the bakery.
"Good evening, Harry. How may I help you?" he asked.
"Two loaves of white bread and a small bag of muffins. I'd think you knew my usual." a man with a black phone for a head, Harry, said.
"I'm frazzled. The children somehow managed Prince Dave to-"
"Stay the evening in your home. My wife keeps mentioning it and saying 'oh harry the absurdity! That baker is a gay man, didn't you know?' Frankly I don't care. You make bread? You make muffins? You're a friend." Harry said. Jack started wrapping items in paper and weighing them, nodding along to Harry's words.
"Honestly what does she think I'll do, romance the prince? That's an absurdity. Imagine that, me, a baker, marrying a prince!"
Both men chuckled at the idea. Jack shook his head in good humour and then wrote a few things down.
"Okay, that'll be-"
"I already know how much its worth. Not unless you've changed your prices." Harry said, setting gold coins with a bear in a hat printed etched into the bright coin.
"Never," Jack said. "Have a good night, Harry. Tell the children i said hello. Tell your wife I still hate her."
"Can do, Jacky. Give a coin each to your children!" Harry responded. With that, he left.
quite the absurdity, me romancing the prince.