Keep Us a Secret

Dave loved the feeling of Jack's lips on his own. He loved the way Jack had gripped his hand and attempted to stay standing.
Dave loved the look on Jack's face when the two finally pulled away.
"D-Dave! Oh my goodness, we shouldn't have done this." Jack said fearfully. Dave held Jack's head in his hands.
"We dont have to tell anything. We can keep us a secret. Nobody has to know." Dave said. He sounded excited, and he broke into a grin when Jack nodded.
"Okay. We're our own little secret." he confirmed. Dave clapped his hands together and picked Jack up.
"Oh I've missed you. Your voice and your touch have been the only things I focused on in these past weeks." the prince told the baker, setting him down after a bit.
"Dave, if I'm honest, I thought of you too. I didn't want to believe that I had feelings for a man I barely knew."
Dave grinned. "So you fell for me, darling?" he asked. Jack turned away and covered his mouth.
"I must attend to my duties now. Why dont you make yourself comfortable. I have a feeling you'll be coming over more often." Jack said, a small smile playing on his lips.
"Of course. You handle your work." Dave said. He kissed Jack yet again, joyous to still feel the sparks from the first one. Jack was the one to break it, rushing to his workroom.
Dave smiled and went to find Suzanne and Richard. He had something fun planned for the three year old twins.