My dear teacher⚠️

Requested !

Love y'all 💕
——————————

Jughead pov

I was teaching english at my favorite class. It's my favorite class because my girl is in it. Betty fucking cooper. She is a serpent, a hot black wearing girl. She is wearing a crop top, i said she couldn't  but this week she doesn't listen. She weares some sexy lingerie under it and i can't get away my boner. She is also teasing me as fuck. She sticks her pen in her bra and gets out. Then she feels them up and making horny eyes. I moan and i am so glad when the class is over.

"Cooper you stay with your book!" I say when the bell rang. Everyone leaves and betty steps to me very slow and sexy.

"What did i say about that crop top?" I say almost mad.

"I don't know ..... daddy" she smirks.

"Owww girl you're asking for it" i say getting mad.

"What are you going to do daddy" she says like an innocent little girl. She placed her hand on my boner and moves slowly. I groan and turn her around. Holding her hand behind her back.

"Oww girl you will not walk" i say in her ear. Biting her lobe.

"Yes punish me i was a bad girl daddy." She says again with that.
voice.

I lay her on my desk. Her back against my front. Not letting go of her hands. I kiss her neck and grind against her ass. Her skirt goes up and i get harder.

"Is that all you can daddy" she says smirking. I let her hands go and take her skirt up. I rip her panties and let my pants and boxers down.

"Ow girl you know what i can do" i say hardly massasing her ass cheeks.

"Heads on your head girl" i say. She does as i tell her and i put my dick at her pussy. She is wet, no dripping. I push in and start to pound.

"So slowww daddy" she teases. I pound harder and faster and slap her butt cheeks. "Yeah yeah" i groan.

"Aaaahhhh" she shouts. "Be quiet little slut or daddy will get punished too" i say stroking her hair. I pound harder and came in her while the door opens.

"Mister jones! My office now!" The principal shouts. I bring up my pants and boxers and leave.

She mouths to me:" i love you."

I mouth back:" i love you too."

——-

Betty pov

Today is my 18th birthday so it's the first day i can visit jughead. I arranged a visit with room. He is in jail for three years but because his good behavior he can get out in two months.

"Hi babe" he says already in the room.

I run to him and hug him. "I miss you to much" i cry out. "Owww baby i missed you too" he says kissing my forehead.

We didn't see each other in four months. The last day was in court. "How is school babe?" He asks. "Boring but i ain't wearing the tops" i say proud. "Good girl." I say kissing her intensly. "Let's have sex now" she says.

"Really" he asks. "Yes come here" i nod. I sit on his lap.

"You know that you're already pregnant babe?" He smirks.

I nod and say:" yes and i am happy about that but your little girl is making me horny!"

"Okay let's go then!!!" He smirks

————

Leave comments
Hope you liked it

Didn't proofread

Sorry