Spies 2⚠️

The next morning

Betty pov

Veronica and I had a nice time. And yes we had sex talk ofcourse she is my bestie. I told her about the one time we did it in a car and she told me about a time that her mother almost caught them. We also made a list of things that the boys need to do this week because they spied on us.

Veronica called Archie and said that they should come over and bring breakfast. That was ten minutes ago so they should be here any minute. We were still in our pyjama's and we were drinking some coffee in her room.

Two minutes later the boys arrived. Jughead smiled at me but i looked mad at him. "Hi Ronnie, hi betty" archie said and kissed V quick. Jughead nodded to V and came to me. He whispered in my ear:" goodmorning my sunshine." He knows i can't handle it when he whispers in my ear. I tingles everywhere. I slap his chest and he laughs. He kisses my cheek and then my lips. I peck them back.

"Okay the breakfast now?" V says impatient. Jughead lays the sacks on the bed and Archie is getting plates. "Jughead can you make us some coffee please?" Veronica asks him while we hand him our cups. He smiles fake and leaves to the kitchen. Archie comes back with two plates and set them on the little table in V her room. Jughead sets the cups in front of it . We take the sacks of food and go sit at the table. "Can we go now?" Archie asks. "No, we have a lot to discuss" i say. "But you guys can eat with us" v says. Jugheads mood lightens up and i am happy to see that. We all eat and talk about school and stuff.

Twenty minutes later we are all sat on the dinning table. Veronica and i on one side and the boys on the other. "Okay so we made some rules that you guys have to follow this week" v says. The boys almost start laughing but they see our serious faces just in time. "What you guys are serious?" Jughead asks. We both nod. "It's more like things you have to do this week." I say. "And what if we don't do them or not all" Archie asks. "Then no sex for a really long time or kisses or foreplay" v says serious. You can see that the boys understand it now.

"Okay this is the paper. You each have to do them all" v says.

The rules

1. You have to massage your lover, wherever she wants.
2. You have to bring coffee and a donut  every morning.
3. After school you will bring your lover home.
4. You can't be pleased. Only the girls get pleased.
5. You have to take your lover at least one time on a dinner date.
6. You have to buy your lovers favorite candy or chocolates.
7. You have to listen to your lovers demands.
8. You can't be sassy. You need to show love the whole week.
9. You have to write a love letter for your lover.
10. You have to help your lover when she needs to clean.

Xx B and V

"Okay" archie says like a slave. We both smirk. "I think rule 4 is a little to much?" Jughead says. Archie stomps jughead and looks with big eyes to his mate. "Uhm i said nothing" jughead says fast. "Okay so hopefully everything will work out. You both can leave now" veronica says. Archie kisses Veronica and Jughead comes over to me. "I will see you soon" he whispers in my ear. I lean closer and kiss his lips.

Two hours later i left V her place. I didn't want to walk so i called Jughead and ofcourse he said yes. "Hi sunshine" he says as i step in his car. I kiss his lips fast and he starts driving. "Are you free tonight? For a dinner date?" He asks, still focusing on the road. "Ofcourse I am Juggie. When are you going to pick me up? " i ask. "Around seven. Is that okay?" He asks. "That's good. Where are you taking me?" I ask smiling from ear to ear. "I made reservations in Topôi." He says with a smirk. "You did ?" I ask shocked. It's a new Japanese restaurant that i really wanted to try out. He nods and i kiss his cheek. "Thanks juggie" i say.

The next dat was monday. Jughead stood bright and early at my door with a coffee , my donut and my favorite chocolates. "Yesssss" i say and peck his cheek. I lay the chocolates in my room and take the coffee and donut back to the car. He starts to drive to school while I enjoy my donut.

After school Jughead was waiting for me at his car. I walked with V to him and pecked his lips. "Hi Jughead" v says. "Hi Veronica" jughead says back. "Ready to leave betts?" He asks and i nod. I hug V and she walks to Archie.

"What are your plans tonight juggie?" I ask him. "I don't have plans, why?" He asks. "Can you stay with me. Just for an hour or two?" I ask already knowing the answer. "Yes babe" he says. We came home and i took him upstairs. We cuddled and i ate my chocolates. After one hour he decided to massage me. "I choose my back" i say. I remove my shirt and he sits on my ass. He opens my bra and lowers my pants and panties. He starts to massage me with his heavenly hands. I moan sometimes and that is not helping him because i can feel his boner pressed in my ass. " i am ready" he says and lays next to me. I do my shirt on and peck his lips. I go sit in his lap and start kissing him more. He strts to groan and pushes me away. "Juggiieeee" i whine. "Betts if we keep doing this you will leave me in pain, down there" he says. "I already felt that so i was thinking because you've already been so good i can help you with little jug and we don't tell Archie and V?" I say. He smirks and nods. "You are a horny little girl" he says smirking. "I know" i say and start kissing him. I roll my hips on him and let my hands untangle his belt. I open the zipper and start giving him a handjob. We stop kissing and i go with my head down. I start sucking in his tip and precum fills my mouth.

This didn't stop me it was only the beginning.

—————————-
I need requests i have a lot of time now ! Because it's coronatime and i don't have school.

No part 3