Threesome⚠️

Jughead pov

"Hi baby" i say to my girl.

"Hi juggie" she says and kisses me on my right cheek. "How was your day at school?" I asked while walking to my carseat. "God it was boring and Veronica had a lot of problems so that was bad" she says while taking place.

"Let's go baby. I can take your mind of things" i say while leaning in. She giggles and kisses me.

"Hi hi" veronica says while stepping into the backseat. "Vvvvvv" betty says with a smile. "Jughead can i ride along pleaseee" Veronica whines. Betty looks at me with puppy eyes and i can't resist them. "Okayyyyy" i say and start the engine.

We drive all the way to Veronica her place. "Guys do you wanna come in?" She asks. Betty nods and steps out so seems like i'm going too. We get a drink and a snack and talk a little in her livingroom.

"Excuse me i'm going to use the bathroom" i say. They nod and i walk to the bathroom.

After five minutes i walk back. I look at the girls in the living and a lot has changed.

"Hi juggieeee" betty says sexy.
"Hi" i say shy. Both the girls are sitting on the couch naked. Betty lays her hand between Veronica's legs and starts rubbing her clit. "What is the plan Jones?" Veronica asks.

"I was just going to ask you guys the same thing" i say. "You can watch or joing my love" betty says while Veronica places two fingers in Betty het pussy. Betty starts moaning and i can't keep my eyes off them.

"I think i will join" i say and walk over to the girls. "Undress yourself jones" Veronica says. I do as i am told and go totally naked. "Let's go to my room" veronica says and walks to her room. Betty jumps on my back and i walk with her to v's room.

The girls push me on the bed and betty starts kissing me hard. I let my hands go over her boobs. Veronica starts giving me a blowjob and that makes me groan really loud. I let my hands go lower and start fingering Betty. She starts moaning my name.

Betty and Veronica switch places but Betty takes me in her pussy. She starts riding like a real queen. While i finger Veronica. Her eyes fall back and she moans. Veronica massages betty her boobs. I turnus around and let the girls lay on their back. I enter myself in V and start ducking her hard. She screams loud and cums in less than five minutes.

I made her tired so she fell asleep immediately. "You are in trouble my girl" I whisper in betty her right ear. I push her hands above her head and enter her hard. With my other hand i go over her clit. I keep going with her all night long. Making Veronica's bed really wet.

Xxx

Sorry it's been so long

Open for requests