Surprise

-Hi- he smiled.
-H-hey.
-I'm Dan. Here's your phone
-Thank you so much - she felt their like their fingers touched when she took the phone from his hands.
-Oh and I finally figured out how it happened. I think this jacket belong to you, he held out the jacket.
-My jacket is in my room. So I don't think- Hata just realized what happened. It's not just danjacket in her room. It's Dan's jacket. Dan fucking Smith's jacket.
-I also found a lipstick in the pocket. It was the moment I realized it wasn't mine - he laughed.
-Yeah not really your color. So um seems like I have your jacket wanna come in to get it?
-Sure, thank you. So we have the same jackets huh.
-Yeah you have a good taste.
-You too - Dan winked.
Hata was freaking out inside but she was trying her best not show it. They were talking all the way back to hotel and Hata blushed after every word Dan said. She took her phone and massaged Marie.

hata: you're gonna die
hata: pls don't freak out when I'm back
marie: wtf?
-He killed her and this is her ghost trying to warn us- Barbie said - she literally said we're going to die
-At least he gave Hata her phone back before killing her - they both started laughing.

-Hey there - Hata opened the door - I'm here with..
-DAN SMITH - Hata asked them not to freak out but they just couldn't.
-Hi - he waved awkwardly.
-Oh okay I really tried not to look like a crazy fan which I actually am but here we go. - Hata said - I really really love you I mean your music and yeah. I didn't want to act like I don't know you but I just didn't know how to act.
-Oh I knew that - Dan blushed.
-How?
-Your phone case...- hata looked at her phone case like she has never seen it before. She had a phone case with DAN SMITH. She got it for her last birthday. Fuck.
Barbie suddenly started laughing.
-Sorry this is just hilarious- they all started laughing.
-Why do I feel like I stole this jacket now? I swear I didn't. And I'm not a maniac! These two were actually pretty sure you were a maniac.
-I hope none of us is - Dan kept laughing.
Hata gave Dan his jacket and he left. It was a very weird day. Hata felt happy and sad at the same time. She just met Dan Smith love of her life but he didn't even hug him and she felt like she messed up everything. Could this day end up in different way? She didn't know.

Hata's phone case