The mornung after

Dan's loving hands and sunray reflection dancing in the dark of a room. This is what Hata wanted waking up to every morning. Dan pulled her closer from the back and Hata turned around to see his face.
- Who told you to could be a big spoon, Daniel?
- Nature. You're not even this small spoon they taste ice cream with.
- Do you really need to roast me like that? I'm in abusive relationshi. - they both started laughing. Dan turned and lean on his elbow to kiss the tip of Hata's nose. He loved her tiny nose. He loved everything about her.
- Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I didn't buy the Danjacket- oh shit. Did she just say...
-Danjacket? What the fuck is that - He laughed.
- I mean the pink jacket. - She made a pause - Oh okay whatever. I used to call it Danjacket because you had the same jacket. And I ..may.. probably...bought it beacuse of it.
- Seriously? This is so cute - Dan imagined Hata seeing this jacket. Did it always make her think of him? He still couldn't believe Hata could have such a huge crush on him. Everything this perfect angel ever wanted was him? He felt overwhelmed with his own feelings. - What did I do to deserve you? I love you - he looked at her with eyes full of love. - I think we would meet in this pub anyways. Or anywhere. I don't know how would I manage to say hi because I'm the worst in flirting in the entire continent-
-You wasn't "the worst in flirting" last night. I feel like you have to personalities.
- Yes, his name is John.
- Even your other personality has one of the most common names - she laughed - He's John fucking Smith!
- Sorry! I didn't choose it! He did! Since we're sharing stories.. I wrote a song about you. After the day we first kissed. - He got up and sat down at the piano. But he turned his head and was still looking at Hata. - A kiss wasn't such a big deal for me since high school. Everything is just so different, so special with you.
- I thought you were going to say I make you feel younger hahahahaha
- Shut up haha
- You could be my sugar daddy.
- Daddy sounds good. Imma remind you of this conversation tonight.
Dan started playing. Hata was looking at his long strong fingers pushing down on the keys listening to the beautiful sound they made. And when he started singing... It was wonderful. Dan's voice was her favorite sound in the entire world. There was no one else in room, he was singing just for her, about her. Nothing else existed. Their whole world fits into this bedroom full of posters and unmade bed with dozen of pillows on it.