How you doin'

bastilledan: hi! how you doing?
AAAAAAAAH - girls were screaming on top of their lungs. Each one of them tried to say something but they were talking at the same time so they couldn't hear each other. But it didn't really matter.
-DON'T READ SO FAST - Marie started shaking Hata's shoulders - we need to think about it.
- Is it just how you doing or is it JOEY HOW YOU DOIN'? IS DAN SMITH FLIRTING WITH ME?
- Is there a "G" in the end? - Marie asked while dancing.
They spent so many times on thinking about reply Hata's phone died and they had to run back to their hotel.
-Oh my god oh my god what if he deleted his message? - Hata was panicking - did he even send me the message? Could I have a hallucinations? Maybe this girl from tattoo shop got me high theough the needle!
- Oh my god, of course it was real! Calm down ms drama queen and give me your phone! -Marie took hata's phone and put it on charge - the message is still here everything's fine! It was real!
- I thought you were sure about it - Barbie laughed.
- Someone had to stay calm!
- Okay, give me my phone I need to reply! - Hata ran away to the other room holding a phone and closed the door. Her hands were shaking.
- Why did she close the door?
- She's sending him nudes, Marie.

bastilledan: hi! how you doing?
hata.rock: hi! I almost got the worst tattoo ever today lol
bastilledan: wow what was it?
hata.rock: it was supposed to be London Eye but tattoo artist was just the worst so we ran away. Thanks god I didn't left my phone this time. It would be so awkward coming back to this tattoo shop.
bastilledan: I would steal your phone from this tattoo shop so I could have a reason to see you again and give it back to you
hata.rock: my life must suck if guy telling me he wants to rob me is one of the sweetest things I've ever heard
bastilledan: I never said I could flirt
bastilledan: so how do you like London?
hata.rock: it's wonderful we're doing everything according to out tourist plan lol
bastilledan: sounds great haha I could show you some nice places if you want to
I mean if you have time
AAAAAAAAAHHHHH - Marie and Barbie have never heard anything like this.
-Is anyone murdering you, Hata? - Barbie slowly opened the door.
- In your thoughts I died about 6 times during past 3 days. ANYWAYS! Dan just asked me out!
Barbie and Marie jumped in bed and started screaming. They were jumping and dancing for 10 minutes when Hata suddenly realized she didn't reply.

hata.rock: sure:) any time