Knock knock

She woke up because of a loud noise. Someone was knocking at her door. She opened the door. It was Dan. He looked like he was awake the whole night.
-Listen, I was thinking about it a lot - he started talking immediately - I hate that I made you cry today. I hate that I almost fucked up the best thing in my life. You mean so much to me I can't imagine my life without you. And- and it's gonna work out. I will visit you you will visit me. It may not be easy but no one said it would, right? The only thing I know that I can't live without you. Will you forgive me?
- Dan, I would never forgive myself if I lost you. I've been in love with you for so long you can't even imagine. And every day I'm falling deeper and deeper in love with you.
- I love you - he took her face into her hands and kissed her.
- FINALLY - Barbie started clapping.
- I was this close to kick your ass, Danny - Marie put her hands into "ok" sign and they all started laughing.

Dan was finally back. He was happy they figured everything out. They were finally dating and they both couldn't be happier. Hata was visiting Dan almost every day. He was giving her piano lessons but it was just an excuse to spend more time together.
-Would you stay for a night next time? - Dan asked when Hata was leaving. - I- I don't mean anything and you don't have to if you don't want to. It just would be fun.
- I'd like to - she cannot deny him when he looks at her like this. He looks like and actual angel with messy hair and unbelievably blue eyes. - So we're gonna gave a slumber party?
- Yes! I'm gonna wear my best pjs! - Dan's face lighted up when she said yes. And he left a kiss on her nose.
- THIS IS SO STUPID, DAN
- NO, IT'S BRILLIANT! How can we be together if you don't like twin peaks? How are you going to explain this to our children?
- Explain what? That their dad has no taste? - Hata threw a pillow at him while laughing - The only thing I like about it is Dale Cooper. He's sooo hot. So yeah let's watch one more episode
- I'm turning it off.
-Hahaha
- AND I can't believe I gave you David Lynch tee! You didn't deserve it! - he threw a pillow back at her.
- Did you just challenge me to a duel, Daniel?
- Yes, Khatia! I'm gonna defend the honour of Twin Peaks! - they started a pillow fight. Dan was winning.
- It's not fair you're taller than me!
- Not my problem you haven't ate enough vegetables. You had to listen to your parents- Dan couldn't finish bevause Hata beacuse he started tickling him - you- you're breaking the- the rules - he was trying to say while laughing.
- Boy, I make rules in these parts.
-Oh okay - Dan scooped her up like she was a basket of muffins and pulled her on a bed.
- Okay you win - Hata whispered. She was just struggling to breathe, gasping for air because of their "fight" or because of the view. Dan with his quiff looking even messier than always almost laying on her. She could feel his breath on her face. Then he licked his lips and just got out of bed.
They went to bed in a few hours. Falling asleep next to Dan was the best thing in the world. He was holding Hata's hand all night long.