Party

Hata's outfit

Marie's outfit

Marie's outfit

Barbie's outfit

Barbie's outfit

Dan and Hata couldn't sleep after call so they decided to hang out for a bit they ordered pizza and and were just talking and having fun till 6 am

Dan and Hata couldn't sleep after call so they decided to hang out for a bit they ordered pizza and and were just talking and having fun till 6 am. Hata needed some sleep but didn't want it to look she's gonna live here now. Dan actually didn't want her to leave and he wouldn't mind if she stayed here with him forever. Dan walked her home because he wanted to spend as much time with her as possible.
Hata didn't even have to knock beacuse Marie and Barbie heard her steps and opened the door so fast they almost rip it right off the hinges.
-TELL US REVERTING - they literally pushed Hata into room.
-Haven't you bitches slept at all?
-No! We were too excited! And we also - Marie knocked a few times.
-What the fuck does it mean? Are you drunk? - Hata laughed.
-No we're..wait we actually are but we learned the MORSE CODE!
-So it's 6 at the morning and you're here learning fucking Morse Code...WITHOUT ME?!

Hata told them about everything. Every little detail. They wanted to know EVERYTHING.
-Wait were you sitting on the right or left side of sofa? - Barbie asked - Don't look at me like this I'm tryna imagine it!
Girls were very very tired but they couldn't go to bed until they discuss everything. So they only fell asleep at 9 am and slept for a whole day.
-What year is it now? - Barbie took her phone and she didn't know whether it was morning or night. It was 9pm.
-Have humanity already invented flying cars? - Marie yawned.
Hata checked out her phone.

bastilledan: hi

Are you asleep

He texted Hata a few hours ago. She couldn't help but smile.

hata.rock: heyyy

Just woke up

bastilledan: same haha

my friend is throwing a party tonight and I wanted to ask you if you'd like to come

hata.rock: oh sure can Barbie and Marie go?

bastilledan: of course

they're cool I hope they're gonna continue making uncomfortable jokes about us

hata.rock: oh you know what I'm very very close to change my mind hahahha

-GET READY WE'RE GOING TO PARTY TO DAN'S FRIEND!
-His friend better be hot and 40+ years old - Marie smirked.
-I said Dan's friend, not Dan's DAD - Hata laughed - ahhh I want you to get to know Dan too. He's so..so perfect - Hata couldn't stop smiling while talking about him.
-Yes! If someone's dating one of us he's dating all of us.
-We're not even dating, Barbie!

-Dan just sent me the address! Let me know when you're ready and imma call uber - Hata was already wearing her red beret with cherry and set of red top and mini skirt and black creepers with cherries on them.
Marie chose black celestial dress.
Almost done! - Barbie was taking on black jeans and striped top.

-Hi, Dan! - they hugged.
-Hi, you look..wow.. you look amazing, Hata.
-Aw thanks, you too - Dan was wearing striped pants and black shirt with smile faces on it.
Marie and Barbie hugged him too and together they came in.
- Hi, I'm Ben! Oh Dan you didn't tell me they were so pretty!
- This is Ben, everyone. We used to go to the same university.
-Is 34 too young for you? - Hata whispered.
-We'll see - Marie replied and shook Ben's hand. Ben was a tall guy with dark hair and hazel eyes. He was wearing hawaiian shirt tucked into his black pants.
-I'm so ready to flirt - a girl with long pink hair catched Barbie's eye.
-Same, girl, same - Marie smiled.
The party was amazing. They were drinking dancing and having fun.
-Imma get you a drink - Dan came to the table with drinks.
- Hi, who did you come here with - some guy with blonde hair asked - I've never seen you before.
- Hi! I'm here with Dan - she pointed at him.
- Oh thanks to Dan then, I'm Jacob by the way, what about you?
- I'm Hata.
- Did you just make this name up? - he laughed.
- Sure because I'm an FBI agent.
- Hahahahah - they heard someone's laugh. It was Dan - this is so funny.
- Didn't know you were here, Jacob
- But I am - he shook Dan's hand.
- Yeah, you are - fake smile.
They talked for a bit. Hata learned that Jacob was a radio presenter.
- Sounds cool! - she said.
- It is! You could come to my work if you want to! How long are you going to stay in London?
- Umm about-
- She's leaving tomorrow - Dan replied quickly.
- I'm-
- Hata, can we please talk? - Dan grabbed Hata's hand and took her to balcony.
-Dan, what's going on?
-You tell me - Dan looked upset.
- I can't read your mind, Jackie - Hata laughed.
- He was flirting with you! And you were flirting back!
- He wasn't! He was just trying to be sweet!
- Oh well done! He was just the sweetest! How did he manage to do this! - Dan's voice was full of sarcasm - And you've been flirting with everyone all day long!
- I- I can't believe you're saying this! I wasn't flirting with anyone. No wait I actually was.
- I noticed.
- WITH YOU. You're the only one I was flirting with, Dan!
- Oh..so you didn't like Jacob?
- Dan, listen, way longer than I ever know you and if you think I'm just gonna-
Hata couldn't finish beacuse Dan kissed her. Dan put his hands on girl's waist and pulled her closer. Hata ran her fingers through his hair as he was kissing her with passion.
- I think this topic is closed now? - she asked when they finished.
- Yes, sorry. I just really like you - Dan looked into her eyes with a smile.
- I really like you too - she kissed him.
- Could you do the same in front of Jacob now.
- Dan, you're unbelievable, you know that? - they started laughing.