May i have this dance?

Hata had a lot of dreams like this. So what it's like waking up next to Dan? When the first thing you see is his beautiful face and the first thing you hear is his breathing. She opened her eyes. For the first time her dream continues in real life. He kissed him in the cheek and fell into a dream again.
When Hata actually woke up at 12 PM Dan was already awake. She actually woke up because of noises he was making. He was running all around the room.
-Fuuuck - he whispered.
- What's going on - she yawned.
- Oh you're awake - he kissed her in the cheek - I can't find my favorite suit anywhere! I got it for the wedding a month ago.
- Isn't it too early for it? You'll find it.
- The wedding is today.
- WHAT? When were you going to tell me?
- I'm telling you now! - he smiled awkwardly- Sorry! You don't wear makeup anyways you'll be ready in two minutes won't you?
- NO! Do you really want me to be the ugliest person there so they think you found me on some charity and going to a wedding with Dan Smith was my last wish before I die?
- Oh god and what are you dying from? - He laughed.
- From ugliness. Search for this. This is serious disease.
- Yes it was the plan so I would look like a hero. Maybe they even forgive me if I come there wearing jeans.
- I'll pick you up at 5 - Dan said when Hata was leaving.

The hotel room was empty. Hata decided to call Marie.
-Hey, where are you?
- Hi, we went shopping, how's your sleepover?
- Imma tell you everything later haha
- Oooh yees
- I'm going to wedding so I'll be probably late tonight.
- Oh my god Hata you're getting married and didn't even invite us this is so rude - Marie laughed.
- Ha ha okay bye I need to get ready
- Tell her not to have sex on my fucking bed - Barbie shouted with her mouth full of chips.
- Shut the fuck up - Hata laughed and hanged the phone. 

Dan knocked at the door at 5.
- It's open! Just come in - Hata was in bathroom putting on her lip gloss.
Dan sat on the bed.
- I'm almost ready!
- What even takes you so long? - he laughed.
- Done! Could you please zip my dress? - Hata was wearing sparkly dress with open back and cut out on the waist.
- Sure - he helped her to zip a dress. She looked amazing from every angle. - You look breathtaking - Dan kissed her neck and she flinched.
- Sorry - they said at the same time and smiled.
- You're so handsome in this suit - Hata unintentionally bit her lip. Dan looked so hot in black suit.
- Ready to be the hottest couple on wedding? - he pulled her closer by the waist. Hata was panicking every time he was so close. I see where it's going and I'm fucking terrified, she thought.
- Aye Aye Captain.
- Are you even able to give not kinky answers? - Dan giggled.
- This is fucking Sponge Bob what's wrong with you! - they both started laughing.

-Oh my God Dan stop running! - Hata said when they were coming into restaurant.
- You don’t usually wear heels, do you?
- I don’t know what you’re talking about.
- Even Kyle walks in heels better than you - Dan laughed.
- You know what I’m not going to sit here and be insulted I'M LEAVING - Hata pretended to be offended.
- As if you could without my help.
- Okay just imagine me leaving then.
- Just give me your hand, dork. And let's hope they won't kick us out of wedding.
- Why would they? Don't tell me you wasn't invited and we broke into someone's wedding, Dan.
- Haha no, but you're just prettier than fiance and she won't be happy about it - Dan gave her "did you see what I just did" look.
- Yeah, happens to me all the time. I just can't control my beautifulness.
- And I can't control myself when I'm around you - this look. Dan looks at Hata like this for the third time already. This look makes her get goosebumps. Dan kissed Hata slowly. - Let's go we need to find our seats.
The restaurant looked wonderful. It looked like a magic garden. Tall chandeliers, fresh flowers on the tables, calming music. The atmosphere was so special. Hata imagined her wedding with Dan. She would marry him right there and then. Stop, Hata, you're being creepy, she thought.
It was a lovely night. Hata met some of Dan's friends. When he introduced Hata as his girlfriend she couldn't be any happier. She definitely loves what it sounds like.
-May I have this dance, ma'am? - Dan held out his hand to Hata.
- You may have all of them.
It was a miracle. Hata was always losing touch with reality with Dan. But this time was special. Low lights, Dan's hands around her waist, his warm smile, magic cheer was in the air and she didn't want this night to end.