Piano Lessons

- It was cool - Barbie said when they woke up at 3 PM in their hotel room.
- It was but I need a break from partying now.
- Same, Marie. But I can't wait to see Dan again. - Hata hugged the pillow - Are you gonna call this girl Hannah?
- Why would I?
- I thought you like her - Marie said.
- Yeah, and you kissed yesterday - Hata added.
- Lol so what. We were just flirting but it doesn't mean we're getting married. - Barbie said while brushing her hair.
-Jesus Christ. What if Dan thinks the same? We kissed yesterday and I'm not saying we're dating now but I hoped that-
-Calm down Hata. Firstly, Barbie is a dickhead and we always knew that.
-Hey! - Barbie pretended to be offended- hahha she's right I am.
- Secondly, he really likes you and we all see this. The way he looks at you. This is crazy.
- I hope you're right.They spent the whole day in their hotel because they were just too tired to do anything. Hata was chatting with Dan all day long.

bastilledan: I almost finished a new song but I can't force myself to get up and come to piano.

hata.rock: I'm thirsty

bastilledan: oh okay👀

hatarock: oh shut up

bastilledan: ;)

hata.rock: I mean I wanna get water but it's in another room so I'm probably gonna die because of dehydration

bastilledan: please don't imma send you water emoji 💦

Better now?

hata.rock: this is not a water emoji you perv

bastilledan: it is what you want it to be.

Your turn now you have to play piano instead of me so I don't have to move

hata.rock: 🎹 here you go

I can't play piano btw

I can only play ukulele

bastilledan: I'll teach you. Will you come over?

When you're able to move. When we both are

hata.rock: sure

- No you put your finger in the wrong place - Dan started laughing.
- Like this? - Hata purposely messed up so he would touch her.
-Still wrong - he moved her fingers to the right places.
He was almost hugging her from the back and Hata could feel the warmth of his body. Dan teached Hata the basic chords and she was actually doing pretty good.
-Well done, Hata - Dan smiled and she wanted to kiss him right there. It was easier when they were drunk.
-Thanks, Mr Smith you're a good teacher.
- It was kinky - he suddenly turned Hata to himself.
-Was it - Hata felt like the room was getting hotter. Way too hot for her yellow sweater. The way he was looking at her. He has never looked at her like this. Dan kissed her. It wasn't a long kiss but it made Hata feel so many things at the same time. Then he kissed the tip of her nose and left.
- Would you like some tea? - she heard his voice from the kitchen.
- Dan, you're so British - she laughed.They were sitting on his sofa drinking tea. Hata was still thinking about this kiss. She was blushing every time he touched her. Somehow she was feeling a little different around him.
-Hata there's gonna be a wedding in a few days. And I'm invited. Aaand I wanted to ask you if you'd like to go with me. So. Would you like to go with me?
-Gladly! Oh wait.. I didn't pack anything I could wear for a wedding. I need to buy something I guess - Going to a wedding with Dan AS A COUPLE. No she's not gonna miss it.

-I know, Barbie. And he looked at me like - Hata went out of dressing room wearing a black dress - where the fuck are you?
- I'm here - Marie's voice from another fitting room.
- Me too.
They both went out from their fittings rooms.
- Why are you even trying on dresses too? - Hata laughed.
- Because we can.
- And because I look fabulous in everything - Marie sighed - I wish I was going somewhere so I could wear this dress.
They came back into their fitting rooms and continued talling with a wall between them.
-Are you telling me he's turning on beacuse of his own last name - Marie laughed.
-School must be hard times for him - Barbie added- and when I say HARD I mean-
-WE GET IT - sisters shouted.

They spent the whole day looking for a perfect dress.
-What about this one?
-Barbie, it's too...too red
- Too red too black too blue WHAT COLOR DO YOU WANT? - Marie was already tired of this shit.
- I tell you when I see it!
And she saw. It was perfect.
Dan was acting strange lately. He doesn't talk much and it seemed like in his thoughts he was somewhere else. Maybe he's just tired of me, Hata thought. She finally got what she has been dreaming about and messed up everything.
-Dan? - Hata was about to cry.
-Yeah? - he still was somewhere far away from here.
- What's happening? Did I do anything wrong?
- Of course no, what are you talking about?
- Oh so it's just too much of me I guess, right? I see that you're acting weird lately and ...It's okay if you've just had enough of me. I didn't want to be so-
- No, Hata, I need to stop you here - he took both of her hands. - I won't ever have enough of you. I- he sighed. He couldn't stop thinking about her. But there was one more thing he couldn't stop thinking about. -  You're going to leave. This thought is just  stuck in my head. I can almost hear the countdown. I wanna waste all of my time, every second with you. There's so many things I wanna do I want to wake up next to you, I want to hold your hand, I want to laugh during scary movies with you, I want to eat weird flavoured ice cream with you just because we loved the color of them. There's a lot of things I want to do with you and I want to do this forever but how can we accommodate forever in a few weeks?
- I never thought about it. I don't think I'm able to think about anything except you since I'm here.  - Hata's voice trembled and she felt the tears rolling down her face.
- Oh my god, Hata, please don't cry - Dan wiped away her tears. - I know it's too soon but.. but I love you. - He got down to see her face.
- I- I love you t-too. - She started stuttering. Was it the end?

Hata came back home with her eyes red of tears. She was too tired to talk. Hata wasn't able to explain anything to her friends. They saw it and just hugged her.
- Hata, let me know when you're ready to talk - Marie covered sister with a blanket.
- We love you - Barbie added and Hata fell asleep.