London, baby

September 27th was a lovely day. Nice weather, perfect to wear your favorite cozy jacket or... lay on your bed cuddling with it. Her jacket, her danjacket and even almost Dan's jacket (at least for a day) still smelled like him. If this is what he smells like. Hata didn't know what Dan smells like because she was dumb enough not to hug him.
-Hata let's s take an amazing full of adventures walk! - Barbie said with pretense of delight.
-Seriously? She's about to put "do not disturb" sign on her door and lock herself with this jacket.
-Don't worry I already did everything I could with this jacket.
-EW - they laughed
-Just kidding! Until...
-Do you realize this is YOUR jacket? And I don't know what smell you're talking about because it smells like you.
-Marie, this is combination of us. Technically, this jacket is our child.
-Oh okay whatever. But the fact you're mother now doesn't give you right to give up on your friends-Barbie was trying to pull her out of bed.
-We need to do all the tourist things! Take a picture like we're holding attractions and other dumb things! Come on! You can't meet your death in the hotel room wearing your pjs.
-Exactly! Remember that this is gonna be your ghost's outfit... - Barbie added.

Girls tried to cheer Hata out and acted like it wasn't a big deal but they actually were really sad about it too. This is not how they supposed to meet. It's not a fairytale they didn't expect them to get married immediately but Hata is the cutest girl in th world how didn't he see it? They almost wanted to stalk him when he was leaving yesterday. But they didn't because maybe this is just it. Hata has to forget about him and move on.

Girls searched for best things to do in London and did almost all of them. Anyways they had a lot of time to visit all the places.
- Hata, pretend to lick London Eye please!
- Wait let this guy leave what if he thinks I'm doing it UNIRONICALLY.
They had so much fun Hata didn't even have any time to be sad. Barbie almost broke her neck while trying to cross the wall at  Platform 9 ¾.
-You know it was worth to try.
Then they went shopping Hata bought some more yellow clothes.
-Hata, you already packed too many stuff how are you gonna put this in your bag?
- Imma pack it in your bag, Marie, that's what sisters are for - she winked.
After shopping they suddenly decided to get the same tattoos.
- I wanna get something so we can always remember this trip! - Barbie suggested - something about London maybe?
- I'm gonna get a huge 'Loser' on my butt and no one will ever see it beacuse I am
- EXTRA VIRGIN - they said together and laughed.
- Okay, virgins, should we search for a good tattoo shop then? - Marie asked.
- Let's just enter the first tattoo ship we'll see - Barbie was very excited - what about this one? she pointed at a small tattoo shop in front of them.
They walked in and saw a cute girl with dark hair and tattoos all over her body.
-Hi! Wanna get a tattoo?
- Yes! We're not sure what exactly we want but we were thinking about something, like, British? - Hata said with a smile.
- Can you guess how many times I heard this haha
In the end they decided to get London Eye.
- Who's first?
- Hata it's your birthday so go ahead - Marie slightly pushed Hata to the table.
- That's why I have to sacrifice myself? And it's not even my birthday anymore! How long do you think it lasts?
She actually wasn't scared at all. Hata already had a small sun tattoo on her hand and it didn't hurt at all. Anyways she take her seat and was ready to get it. The girl put already touched her hand with a needle... when Hata saw an album with this girl's works... was it a dog? A boat? A freaking duck? She couldn't tell. Is she going to draw something like that on her hand? NO THANKS.

-I'D REATHER CUT MY FUCKING HAND - Barbie shouted.
- I'D RATHER CUT YOUR HAND TOO - Marie replied.
- And what the fuck did she mean when she said "can you guess how many times I heard it" HOW MANY? ZERO? Who the fuck wants to get something from her? - Hata was shocked. She couldn't believe how close she was to make the biggest mistake in her life.
- We still have this small black thing on Hata's hand as a memory about this day.
- Yeah, everything I've ever dreamed about in my life, Barbie - Hata pulled out her phone - I'm gonna post it on Instagram lol.

bastilledan liked your post. 1 m
bastilledan started following you. 1 m