Make Me Feel

That night, Linda laid on her back, staring at the ceiling. She mulled everything that had happened lately over in her mind. She shuddered remembering what they did to her. She smiled when she remembered Danny's dumbfounded expression, along with the family's expressions. She thought about the other day's events: it felt incredible to be loved in the right way. Of course, Linda knew there was a lot more to love than physical pleasure, but to be physically loved correctly, consensually... felt really good.
"You're thinking loudly," Danny murmured, turning towards his wife.
"I didn't think you were still awake."
"Been thinkin' 'bout how to nail these bastards... I can't think of anything. There's no physical evidence, no DNA we could attain... what were you thinking?"
"Just about the past eightish months. How my body betrayed me while he raped me... I really didn't want to orgasm." She looked to Danny, sincerity in her eyes.
"I know. I don't think it can be helped."
"And I was thinkin' 'bout how good it feels to orgasm with you. And I remember I kept trying to convince myself it was you who was having sex with me?" Linda's voice involuntarily went up in pitch, "but I couldn't convince myself. Because every time I did, I kept saying, 'no, this isn't how Danny would do it. He doesn't do it fast and rough, just to jerk off. Danny does it slow, and gently rough. Takes him time, which is sometimes torture, but it's a good kind'..."
"Gently rough? That's probably an oxymoron."
"I know. But it's true. And then I thought about the other day, when we were caught by Maria... it just... it felt so, incredibly good! Better than I remembered. And then I get mad at myself for chickening out again-"
"Don't be mad. I wasn't mad," he kissed her T-shirt clad shoulder, "We didn't get to full intercourse, but that's okay. It's not your fault."
Linda nodded, "All I can think about since then is how much I want it."
"Want what?" Danny was propped up on an elbow, listening intently to his wife.
Linda looked at him, "sex. With you. I wanna remember what it feels like. Cause whenever I try, I just..." she chewed her lip, "the perp's... motions? keep coming into my head, y'know? Is that crazy?"
"No, it's not crazy," he kissed her shoulder, "not crazy at all."
Linda continued, "I just..." she sighed as her hand made contact with her thigh, "I just wanna forget..... Danny?"
"Hm?" He still kissed her shoulder.
"Make love to me?"
"I'm way ahead of ya." He pulled her shirt off her body, surprising her. Her skin pricked with goosebumps from the cool air.
She turned towards him, kissing him, caressing his cheek. She was determined to go through all the way, no matter what.
Danny dragged his tongue over her soft, bottom lip, while caressing her hair. He smiled when he felt her open her mouth, allowing him the access. His arms enveloped her, slowly lowering her to the mattress. His body weight was comforting and familiar, bringing back memories.
Linda felt proverbial shivers run down her spine, and heat rush to the pit of her stomach. It was if she was drinking the thin Japanese soup or the flavored water left over from the kinky ramen noodles. Heat flooded her body, and, before she registered what she was doing, her fingers were thrust into the band of her husband's pajama pants.
Danny's lips moved from Linda's mouth to her neck. His rough cheek brushed against her smooth skin, like tough, leathered hands touching a soft blanket for the first time in years. His hand was trapped beneath her back, the other by her head. His lips danced across her neck, her head tilting toward his hand. He left a mark, then two, then three.
Linda moaned, arching her knee, swinging her leg around him, trapping him to her.
Everything was falling into its rightful place- Linda's melodious moans, Danny's guttural grunts. Soon pants and underwear were discarded, and they moved to the rhythm of Linda's desire to feel loved again. She moved her hips, like a minor fall, then a major lift.
Babbles tumbled from her luscious lips, her body shaking with pleasure. Danny, as per usual, soon followed, murmuring the amount of beauty his wife held into her neck.