𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓅𝓈 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅, 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈

(omg he is so precious !)
Chapter 5
~~~~~
The message sends a cold shock through my body, who is this person and how do they know about Niall? It's like I am a puppet on their strings, they pull the shots. Tears well up in my eyes at the thought of Niall dying, not just in general but by my actions. My  hands shake as I try to think of a response, I need to find out who's doing this.

me: Who the fuck is this?

I send a message as a shock of adrenaline running through my body, tears staining my cheeks. Around five seconds after I get a reply.

H: I am yours, you are mine. Simple as that, love.

Before I could get a reaction to the message another one comes in.

H: I suggest you stay away from that Niall kid, if you know what's good for you.

me: You don't even know me! Leave me and my life alone!
me: And don't you fucking touch Niall.

H: I know you too well Emma, a little feisty aren't we ;)

me: I will get the police involved.

H: The cops won't help, princess.

If going to the cops is what it takes to stop him from taking over my life, and threatening to kill my good friend I will do it. I just need time and evidence, and Layla. The whole night I went to planning with what I would say and what I would show to prove this was happening. But what if this person isn't bluffing, what if they actually wanting to hurt Niall. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if anything happened to him.

The sun shone through the blinds of my window, waking me up from my deep slumber. I ended up calling later last night telling her about what what's been happening, everything I should've told her but didn't. Let's just say she was mortified to hear what was happening, she is just as close with Niall then I am with him. We made a plan that we are both fake being sick and drive down to the police station skipping school. We didn't bother telling Liam or saying, we didn't want to worry them but they will soon get suspicious.

Getting a buzz from my phone sets off alarms in my head, what if it's them again, what is the threatening my family now. Picking up my phone I see it's only Layla, thank God.

Layla: has Alex and your mum left for work yet?

I look out my window to see Alex and mum pulling out of the driveway in their cars, it's time.

me: Yeah just leaving now, be here in five minutes.

Checking my phone on my bed I quickly shove on a baggy jumper and some jeans. I really didn't want to get Layla involved, but I need more evidence than just me. hearing a honk outside signals that Layla is here, putting my phone in my pocket I rushed down the stairs and out the front door locking it behind me. Opening the door and sitting down Layla immediately space off, we are now making our way to the police station.

The car ride was mostly silent. A mixture of Layla's terrible taste in music and me running through what I would say once we get there.
"Look Emma, I am always here for you. I promise you nothing will happen to Niall." she says holding out her pinky, I let out a small giggle locking the pinky promise. She really knows how to make someone feel better, and this is why I love her.

Layla parks in the parking lot of the police station, getting out and walking through the front doors. Walking inside a dullness comes upon  us, seeing criminals in cuffs and police looking through files working. All of a sudden a young handsome police officer comes to watch this, maybe he can help. "What can I do for you ladies?" He says with a strong, and seductive British voice. "We would like to file a report against stalking and a death threat." I say confidently, he leads us into a interrogation room. "So girls please give me a run down to what's happening here." he asks, preparing to write down answers on a notepad. " It started a few days ago Monday or Tuesday I can't exactly remember. But I got a strange message that made me uncomfortable. It's now getting to the point where they are releasing information that no one else would know but me. And they threatened to kill one of my friends if I didn't do what they say. And I'm scared, they know where I live." I reply, him still taking notes. "Do you have any evidence of these messages, if so please show me." he questions. "Yes she does, pull out your phone." Layla says from beside me, I reached into my bag and pulled out my phone. I open messenger....

"They're not there." I mumble under my breath. my blood goes cold, the one bit of evidence gone. "Miss, are you alright?" A concerned look gross on this face. Layla snatches the phone from my hands not believing me. But soon she sees, the message box is empty. "They deleted them, they deleted the messages!" I cry tears threatening to fall. "Miss it's okay, but know that we can't follow report if there is no evidence. Here, take my card and call me if anything happens. My name is Louis Tomlinson, what's yours." He says handing me a card filled with details like his number and business times. "Emma Rodriguez sir. And this is Layla Carter."

I feel defeated. What are we supposed to do now, I had hope now all evidence we had is gone. Layla dropped me off home, saying if I ever felt unsafe I could stay at her place. I cried most of the day. I'm going to have to cool things off with Niall, I don't want him getting hurt or worse killed. I ended up turning my phone off blocking everyone out especially H...

~~~~~~
word count (1037)
sorry today's chapter is shitty and short