𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇

Chapter 7
~~~~~

Getting home I packed some comfy clothes to sleep in, I couldn't help but feel giddy like a child getting their presents on Christmas, like how I used to feel about a lot of things. Sleepover bring back so many memories to when Layla used to stay over when we were little, when my dad was around. We used to make a huge cubby fort and pretend like it was our huge palace, in one corner would be the ballroom and the other the throne room. That's where dad would bow and give us food like a servant, he would dance around like a mad man, that was the best part. We would watch movies until our eyes became so heavy we couldn't stay awake, that's when dad would tuck us in and kiss us goodnight.

Layla: hey just got the house clean and ready, come over as soon as possible it's boring here alone! x

My phone vibrates in my back pocket, reading her message puts a smile on my face. I quickly gather other essentials and hurry down stairs only to see my mum and Alex standing around the dinning table talking about something, I only hear mutters.

"Emma! Can we chat for a few seconds, I know you are in a rush
but it will only take a little of your time." My mum signals me over to her and Alex, I don't know weather to be scared or terrified. Usually these type of conversations go down terribly.

"Okay go on." I reply with anticipation to know what it going on.

"So mum and I were thinking and we think that it's time for me to move out, to go and see the world. Also that my work would succeed somewhere else more "busy" like New York. We have already started packing my things and mum is going to come with me a for a week or two to see friends there, but I will be staying there for a few months and if things get better and I get good income then I will be staying there for a while." He finishes up his somewhat speech. I am left gobsmacked, why would he only say this now.

"Wow just like that, why didn't you tell me sooner, like you have had all this time to think about it and you tell me now? Right when I was doing somewhat okay." A hurt expression comes across my face a and tear weld up in my eyes, his green ones stare back at mine. Alex comes closer and pulls me in for a tight hug.

"Oh honey it's alright, he will call you as much as he can. It's not like you aren't going to see him ever again." She giggles joining in on the hug. Alex lift us up making us all giggle, I sniffle into his overly cologne scented jumper and wipe away my tears. I mean his business may do really well, and it's about time he started his real life and to see the world.

"Okay well I probably won't be seeing you guys tomorrow so I guess this is goodbye for a while, and Alex I am still mad at you." I quickly rush in and give them both another big hug.

"Naw it's okay sweetie, if you ever need anything Mary down there street is always there." I chuckle at mums statement.

"Mum I am seventeen almost eighteen, I think I can take care of myself." I say pulling away from the hug.

"Yeah says the one who couldn't even boil water 4 years ago." Alex states, punching him on the arm earns a groan from him, Emma 1, Alex 0.

We finished things up and off I went driving my way to Layla's house, I already know that Zayn and Liam are there because I am ten minutes late. I made sure to pack the vodka cruisers, the boys also brought some so we should be good.
I pull up onto the driveway to see only Liams car, Zayn must of caught a ride. I walk inside to be greeted by Layla's dog Buffy the french bulldog.

"Buffy, come here baby!" I squeal in the high pitch doggy voice everyone does. I pick her up and held her like a little baby, that's when Layla and Zayn walk around the corner.

"Emma you made it! What the hell took you so long?" She exclaimed walking towards me grabbing the cruisers from my now full hands.

"Yeah you missed Buffy throw up in the kitchen, that's shit was disgusting to clean up." Zayn adds on walking slowly back into the kitchen in which I instantly put Buffy down not want to get barf all over my beautiful dress which was very expensive. Layla giggles at my quick action. We both make our way into the kitchen were Liam is already drinking, no surprise.

"Hey don't drink all of the alcohol you fatass, it's only 8:00." Layla said smacking Liam across the head with a magazine making him choke in the drink and spill it on himself, we all laughed.

Most of the night we spent pissed dancing around like headless chicken to one of my favourite bands Cigarettes After Sex. A few occasional slow dances but none of us could keep a straight face. It felt like we were in one of those cheesy house party movies we everyone just looses their mind. Where everyone forgets what's happening in their lives and just lets go for a little while, the feeling of being free, more like being too drunk to walk straight. I have always been a heavy weight drinker which means it takes a lot to get fully drunk so I was doing pretty good seeming that the others were off their tree. It didn't take long for Liam to projectile vomit and cut the whole party. We then spent a solid 30 minutes cleaning up and whole house from which we trashed. Liam ended up going to bed, and everything calmed down after that.

Layla, Zayn and I just sat on this couch after that and talked about life, half the time they weren't even making sense and their words were slurred but they came around. At this time it was around 2:43 am and we were all partied out.

"Well ladies I think we should head to bed." I say getting up off the couch and adjusting my dress.

"Y-yeah we should, you have to work tomorrow anyway." Layla replies rubbing her eyes. Shit! I completely forgot about that, I should definitely get to bed then.

We all make our way stairs. Layla opens her bedroom door to see Liam sprawled over the bed.

"Ain't no way I am sleeping with puke boy." Zayn says shaking his head urgently, he gently looks terrified which makes it even funnier.

"Looks like you are because I am sleeping with Emma and there ain't no way we are all fitting on that bed." Layla replied pointing to the double bed.

"Goodnight Zayn." I say dragging on the name Zayn. Layla and I giggle running like little girls to her mum and dads room across from Layla's now boy infested room. We hopped into the large and comfy bed and tuck ourselves in, chatted for a bit and then fell asleep.

That was until a sound of a camera went off..

~~~~~~~
word count {1255}
self isolation sucks but at least
I can get the time to write more
of this book! ♡