The Affairs Between Mates

Chapter 1: The affairs between mates

Alexander's pov 

This is about a girl who thought her life would change after she found her mate. Yes, she is a werewolf. But lets start at the very beginning. This pack was called the dark moon pack it was located in Vancouver. The alpha of the pack was Mackenzie Zander and he was powerful and he always wanted more power and he wanted money most of all. He was the worst alpha because he thought about him self before the pack when it is suppose to be vice versa. Any ways he had a son named Xavier.

He turned 16 but he didn’t find his mate. Inorderd to get the postionof the alpha of the pack he had to mate with someone. The beta of the pack Aaron Miles. He was rich and he had a beautiful daughter who hadn’t found her mate either. The alpha decided that since they both became of age as well as nether of them had found there mate so the alpha and the beta talked and decided to make them mate with each other, that is what they did.

Soon they had a boy and 2 years later they had a girl. There names was Bradley and Alexander. Then later on Xavier found his mate and he decided to cheat on his wife with his true mate. He soon got her pregnant and his true mate's name was Beatrice. His wife Catherine didn’t know because he knew how to hide the sent of Beatrice.

Beatrice had her child it was a baby girl and she was 7 months younger than Alexander and the baby girl's name was Tiffany. They had no clue the brother Bradley and Alexander did everything together he was so nice to his younger sister and treated her like she was a princess she loved him more than anyone. Then one day her brother went to his friends house to finish a school project and

she went out with her mother and father to go to the movie. when they were coming back they were coming through the woods. I wanted to play hide and seek, so my mother and father changed into there wolves while I went to hide. My parents tried to look for me they could smell me but they pretended that they didnt know where I was.

Then I heard some noise, there was rouges. There was 6 of them and they walked up to my parents and they attacked and they jumped on to my mother and my dad stepped back. There was my mom lying on the floor bleeding and then there was the leader of the rouge, he shifted and walked to my dad. My father shifted too, then they talked about something. After they finished talking he paid the rouge, then he left and ran away. I got up ran to my mother and she was lying there struggling to breathe then she took something out of her pocket and gave it to me.

She said," Give this to the man you love and this way you can feel what your mate is feeling at all time".

Then Alexander said," mom I will save you please hang on".

Mother said," that not possible, I love you and your brother, tell him for me."

She was crying and hugging her mother, while doing that she was getting blood all over her. Mother hugged her back, she heard noise so she snapped up and growled, because she thought it was some animal and her teeth extended and her whole pack showed up and the way she was covered in her mothers blood and her teeth was showing she looked like she killed the mother. She was too shocked to even cry.

Then her father pulled her away and started hitting her. The pack didn’t say anything until after she started to bleed then the beta pulled her off of her, she was crying now. Then her dad was crying she went to her mothers funeral.

They pack member said," she can't be punished for killing her mother she is under age and she was has to wait until she is 16 then she will be killed".

She cried, her father would get drunk and he would beat her. She was punished and soon after she was treated like that by every one. She was like there slave she would do all the cleaning cooking and she was treated worse than a slave. She just wanted to find her mate and leave and hopefully she will find a better ending.

Then her father came and started beating her up even more as the days passed. He would use a belt and they treated her like shit she started eating to help with the pain and then she started to gain weight and her father was using that to call her names like fat ass, you don’t deserve to live, ugly, disgusting, vomit is better looking, don’t deserve to be respected and more harshful words and then after that her own flesh and blood brother started to harass her and they made fun of her. The beta's son Carlo also the one guy that she liked also treated like a slave, he was so mean to her. 

Author: Hey guys this is my first time right a story and publishing in on Wattpad. I am nervous but I hope you guys like it. But if there is any suggestion that you would like to make please feel free to inbox me. The beingin is a bit boring but I promise it gets better. Hope you enjoy it. I am not that good at editing so if there is any mistakes sorry. But hopes you guys like it I will try to make a another post soon. Thanks guys. <3