Old Pack part 1

Chapter 9: Old pack

Alexander's pov

It been a month and half since the summer. The summer was amazing. We did train and review our work and hang out. Act like idiot. It was the daily routine.

We were praticing our moves and fighting and I was better than everyone. Except for my family they always seem to be stronger and faster than me. How ever much I train and that was how it was. Then  school was going to start in a week. I was kind of excited. I was going to the same school as James and the rest of the crew.

We were done training for the day. We were training harder, because there is alot rougue trying to land and pack down. After my shower I went downstair, to the movie room and there was the guys with shark night starting. I went in between James and my older brother Jayden.

James picked me up and placed me in his lap. I got comfartable and hide my face in the crook of his neck. I felt him smile. A little while into the movie Jayden said that we have to go to some packs to help with training there pack. The hunters and the rougues are increasing in certain area. 

"Okay" 

This was a common thing because our pack was the strongest. Some time the packs call us to come and train there young ones, or the Elders send us to help train. 

"Who is going" I asked.

"Well all three of has to go". Jayden said. " I am going to the White mountain pack". " James is going to the Dark forest pack". "Your going to ..."

"Where am I going". I didnt want to know because deep down I knew that I wasnt going to like the answer of where this was going to.

" Your going to your old pack" said James quickly. 

"Okay. How long are we staying there"

" Alex your going to the dark moon pack"

"What?. No please Jayden I dont want to go. I am scared to go please. You can't make me go." I started crying. James held on me tighter. 

"Does she have to go. I will go in her place". said James. 

"I wish that was the case but its not because the elder said that they want her to go. She was an older member so they will listen to her" said Jayden. 

"Please Alex, as soon as our job is done we will try to come and help you. Luke and Lucas are coming with you. Please than the elders are going to be mad. You know how they are." said Jayden." Just dont tell them who you are and your taking some pack members are coming with you" They will keep you safe. Please because I dont want to deal with the elders. The elders are old but they can be scary."

"Fine but I will not be happy about it" 

"You can take revenge on them, we will help you" said Luke.

Luke was the more childish out of the 2. But when it comes to the ones that he loves and they got or get hurt he will stop at nothing to get ride of them. All of my brothers are very protective. More of the twins and Jayden. Then other's are just friendly. There the cool brothers. 

"Who is staying back to watch the pack house"

"The fourth in command" said Jayden.

"When am I leaving".

"your leaving in 2 days, matter of fact we all are leaving in 2 days. That means have to go to school there, ya."

"It will all be okay just hide who you are. Hide your scent as well. They won't even know who you are because you definetly dont look like the old you. Your taking 18 other guys with you as back up and I am going to make sure that they guard you with their life. You won't in any of the other classes with the other students everyone that comes with you will be in the same class as you. It is a private class that I arranged with the school. No one can get into that class with out your premission. There is also a new house that is being built for you and your pack to stay at. Because I dont trust them living in the same house as you" said Jayden 

The house that Jayden said that he built for me is 3 floors. This was scaring, I didnt want to go to my old pack but I wanted to get revenge on them for everything that they did.

"You can take your motorcycle with you". said Jayden

I went to bed and James came into my room and he held me and kissed me good night. I fell asleep with his arm around me. This was the last time that I was going to get to sleep beside him untill he comes back. 

The next day I finished pack it was more of that Luke and Lucas packed my clothes and they said that I was going to get a whole new make over because they want to make me look hot. 

We were leaving the same day. We went to the airport. We got on our private jets. 

I went to Jayden and said, " be careful and gave him the biggest hug in the world and a kiss on the cheek"

 Then I went to James and took of one of the neckalce that my mother gave me to give to my mate. I put it on him and said, " James becarful", I kissed him on the lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. Then someone cleared there thoart. We broke apart, I turned around it was Jayden. I blushed and burried my face in the crook of James neck. He laughed. 

"The sooner we leave the sooner we can come back" said Jayden. 

Jayden said, "that car's will be waiting for us".

We got on the plane. It was an 10 hour flight but we finally made it. When we arrived it was 9:00 clock at night. I will go see the pack tommorrow after school. Yes school is already started and that means we are late. We drove to the house that Jayden built for us. The house had 3 floors and 25 floor. The third floor had a huge indoor gym and pool. We found the game room, movie room, computer room, the kitchen, and living room. 

We made dinner. I wasnt hungry, but the twins made me and they theartened to call Jayden. We went to bed because tommorrow was school. I woke up at 6:00 in the morning. I was scared because I didnt know how things were going to turn out. 

I went downstairs and made breakfast, at 7:00 I called everyone down they were ready. They wanted to go to school and make a huge entrance. I was going to be grumpy all day today. Than after that Lucas and Luke took me to my room and pulled out what I was going to wear. It was still warm enough to wear summer clothers. But still cold.

The boys took out these black skinny jeans that made me look skinny and made my butt look cute. Then they pulled out my red tang top and my black leather jacket. They did my make up. I straightned my hair. I had golden blonde hair with a hint brown highlights. With aqua colour tips. I had side bang. My blue eyes poped out because of the eyeliner. 

I was dressed but not in a slutty way, then I got my red bag that went with my outfit. I went down stairs and there was the guys that were going to come to school. They were dressed. I went down the stairs and they said that I looked smokin hot. I got my black heel boots. I had the sliver chain that James gave me and so I but that on and my leather bike gloves. 

The twins said, " It's time for revenge. Everyone knows the plan".

They all agreed.

'What plan. What are you talking about. Did you guys plan this with them."

They smiled sheepisly. Jeez this was going to very chaos. But oh well it will be fun watching. 

We went outside and got on my bike. Some one cleared there thoart. I looked behind me and Lucas said, "forgeting something". 

"Hehehe". I took my helmet and put it on. Then we all got into our cars. I had my motorcycle. We also had 2, Lamborghini, 2 Ferrari, 2 Mustang, 2 Bugatti, 2 Porshe. We took of it was 8 :30 and 9:00 was when school started. It would take us 3 mintues to get to school in vechiles. 

We drove to school me being in the middle the guys were behind me and they were in a V formation. We drove to the front of the school, 11 spots were reserved. This was probably Luke's doing. We drove pretty fast and I parked in the middle and then the others parked beside me.