Rejected

Chapter 3: Rejected

Alexander's pov 

She was harassed because she still had the weight. She went through with it, then she went to school she was happy because today was the day that she would find her mate. She would love him as her mate, that way there was no way she would have to put up with the bullshit that her pack threw her way.

Then she saw her only best friend and his name was Sam. She went and hugged him he hugged her back. They were both the same age. But he already found his mate, so most times she felt like the third wheel. Because of that she never really hung out with him anymore.

Then she went to her class when she bumped into someone, that is when everything was about to change, she felt like she got electrocuted when eletrictiy was shot up her arms and left tingles in it's place. It was good tingles. Then she bent to pick up her books she stood up and looked at Carlo, she looked into his eyes and instintly knew that he was her mate. She said," you’re my mate".

He looked at her and he said, " no I am not why are you lying, I wouldn’t have a mate that is ugly as you or as fat as you". That broke my heart in millions of pieces. All the dreams that I had of my mate and how we were going to live came crashhing down.

"I certainly don’t have a mate that kills people or burns their pack house".

He looked at Bradley my brother and said, "don’t you teach her not to lie. Doesn’t she know that my mate is the beautiful Tiffany".

He kissed her in front of me and that broke my heart even more.

Then Bradley said," she thinks she is smart but she is the worst wolf, she doesn’t deserve to live she should have died and not my mother. I wished that, "Tiffany that beautiful girl was my sister and not you. Go burn in hell".

He started beating me up and most the school was werewolf and they didn’t say anything. Alex was then sore and bleeding they dragged her outside.

Her brother said," go to hell."

She was crying, on her way home she heard Conner’s voice through the pack mind link he said," Alexander Zander I Carlo Diego reject you as my mate".

She was crying she ran all the way home thats were she fell to the floor she felt a burning feeling that started at her stomach and went up to her neck. The pain started dying after a while she knew that her mate marked someone else. It was probably Tiffiany.

Why does she get the life that I want. She got away with everything that she did for her father and now she even got my mate. She got my brother to turn against me as well as the whole pack. She looked down at the necklace that her mother gave her. She went and found a family picture with her mother, father and brother before everything went wrong.

She decided there was nothing here for her anymore that she was going to run away and never come back. There was no one in this pack that loved her or cared for her other than Sam and his mate. But how long can he watch over her. His mate will always come first. I am his good friend I cant between them. Then he might have to chose and that could hurt someones feeling when he is forced to chose. Me leaving is the best. I will write a note.

Dear pack,

I am running away I don’t want to be in this pack after everything you did to me and I don’t care. To Carlo I am sorry telling you and everyone that you’re my mate because I had a crush on you but I don’t anymore. Hope you all burn in hell and rot I don’t care. Karma can be a bitch just remember that. But I don’t want Sam and his mate to die, but everyone else I don’t care.

Lots of hate and no love

Alexander

P.s: Sam I am sorry I am going to miss you take care of your mate and be happy. 

Then I jumped out of the window and ran into the woods, I don’t know how long I was gone for but I just  ran. Then I felt some one in the wood when I stopped to take a breath and I was surrounded, I couldn’t call for help because, I am out of the pack's territory as well as i also left the pack. Then I became a rouge. Then there were 6 rouges around me I got scared and they started coming towards me and then there was this flashback this was how my mother died.

Then I was moving back and I was up against the tree I started to crying that they were going to take away my innocence that was all I have left. Then after they smelled me and started ripping my clothes off.

They said," you’re a rouge"

"yes."

I was scared, but they started to beat me they said," well fat and ugly you should just die". Even rouges that don’t even know me they think that I am ugly.

They left me on the floor bleeding and crying. Then I felt a needle being stabbed into my neck , I was burning all over. I looked up and I saw humans Hunters. Oh no. This isnt good, I tried to stand up but I ended up passing out.

Author: This is the next part. I am sorry that its a bit short. It feels like its getting better. Hope you like it. If there is any suggestion please inbox and dont my mistake. I am not good at editing.