New Pack

Chapter 5: New Pack

Alexander's pov

I stopped running I was far away from that place. I stopped and looked around of my surronding and then I was feeling a bit dizzy. I sat down. I looked my cuts and couple of bullet holes. I still had wolfsbane in my system. It looked like I lost alot of blood hopefully someone trust worthy can take this knife so I can die peacefully. I heard noises, I thought maybe the hunters had followed me here. Then I am going to die. I am a long way from home. If they would come and save me. Its been a little less than 2 years and they havent found me. They probably wont find me anymore. Why is it that I am thinking like this. If they havent found me already than there isnt a chance there are going to find me any time soon. 

Then it could be rouges that are trying to rape me like before. No they said that I was ugly and that trash was prettier. I was interputted my train of thought when 8 wolves came out from behind the pushes. They were pure snow white fur and they were beautiful wolves. They were big in size than the average wolf. There fur tips had different colour. The middle 2 wolves had aqua tips and the others had different colour. I started to cry, I havent even shifted yet. Then I wiped the tears.

I have to give them the knife then I can die peacefully. I got on my knees and bowed to show the pack I didnt mean any harm and was just passing through. The wolves went behind the trees and came back in human form wearing basketball shorts. No shirt. They had 6 packs and the 2 in the middle had 8 pack. They were taller. They seemed to be the alpha of the back. They were as pale as the vampires. But these were some hot guys.

The hottesy guy asked, "Why are you tresspassing our land".

"I am sorry I didnt know this was your land I didnt mean to tresspass."

"Why do you look so horrible, with cuts and bullet holes and burns and scratches." asked the same hot guy.

That's when I realized that I can't shift so I didnt fully heal. 

"I will leave as soon as I let you know that this knife needs to be hiden and protected, because this is the one weapon that can kill instint. If this knife breaks skin it could kill us. There is no cure for it"

"How can we believe you and that your telling the truth", asked one of the hot guys

" Just believe me"

"Wear did you get something like this anyways" asked the same guy.

"I will leave this knife in front of you please do something about it."

"Wait you didnt answer the question" said the guy

"UHMM... UHMM.. I got it from the hunters."

"What? HOW, WHAT HAPPENED START FROM THE BEGINNING".

"UHMM.... Okay, so my mate rejected me so because of that I ran away and I got captured by the hunters and then I was kept and used for testing. I have been custody for a little less than 2 years and I finally managed to escape and I took the knife with me and ran and then I ended up here"

I was crying and 2 of the hot guys walked up to me. When I realized what they were walking up to me I moved back. They saw and said ,"sorry we are not going to hurt you". I relaxed a bit but I still had my guard up. I wanted to die peacefully. Here is the knife I got up walked up to them and placed the knife in their hand. What is your name,

"My name is Alexander Zander, I am from the Dark moon pack".

"Well Alex, I am Jayden the Alpha and that's James the second Alpha."

Wait how is there 2 Alpha I was suprised but Jayden continued.

" Then there is Austin, Brandon, Hunter, Mike, Luke and Lucas. Of course there are twins."