Hunters

Chapter 4: Hunters

 Alexander's pov

They took her to they're hide out, were everything is set up. They were other werewolves, like 32 others. They were trying new herbs and metals on me trying to find out what to do that will kill our me and our kind.

It was tickilsh some of the herbs and flowers that they used. But I didnt try to show that I was affected much. I dont think the knew that I was the mate of the future Alpha or that I have Alpha blood running through me. It was painful there always had wolfsbane in our system because they probably dont want any of us to shift and escape. But they gave me a small dose thinking that I was a normal werewolf. I was small size wise but fat.

They asked, "what pack are you from? Where are you from? Where is it located?"

Every time I didn’t answer I got slashed with a sliver knife, it would heal but not as fast because it was sliver, but also because we had wolfsbane in our system. They never tried to hurt my face for some reason I don’t know why?

Then they would lock me up, feed me once a day it was a piece of bread but sometimes if your lucky a piece of meat but that’s it. They kept torturing me, I was getting immune to wolfs bane that they were injecting into me. It didnt have that much affect because it was a small dose. But I wasn’t going to let them now. Its been a year.

Carlo's pov

I went up to Alexander's room to see what was taking her so long. I was hungry and I want something to eat. I have long day tommorrow. We have pack issue to deal with. I wanted to get to bed early so I could spends sometime with Tiffiany. My wolf whimpered inside me. "How could you say that when you have a mate she is beautiful and fit to the Luna of this pack," said my wolf. 

On the way to her room, Bradley caught up with me. What's for dinner. Its not ready that is why I am going to find Alex and ask her why it isnt. "I will come with ", said Bradley. Somthing was wrong I could feel it but I didn't know what it was. When I walked into her room there was no one there. The window was open and I looked around and there I found a note on her bed. Bradely picked it up and read it. I was still shocked I knew that note wasnt something good.

So I waited untill he finished. Bradely was reading the note, and when he finished reading he started full on crying. You know how people say that boys arent supoose to cry well in this case it's different. I grabbed the note from him and started reading. My eyes were bulging out of my head, as I kept reading.

"I can't believe she left, my mate just left" I said out loud. Before I realized I said it out loud, Bradley head snapped up to me. Alex's was telling the truth she didnt lie about you being mates. You rejected your mate. Is that even a faithful Alpha. Are you even fit to be one. How could you. He started crying. You were that stupid enough to reject your mate. Do you know how lucky you are to lose an amazing girl like Alex. 

How can you hurt her Carlo. It wasnt only me that hurt her, you hurt her too well the whole pack did. You even said that you wished that Tiffany was your sister and not Alex that was just mean. Bradely looked heart broken. I was feeling guilty for bringing it up. She was his princess before everything went wrong and her mother died.

It wasnt all his fault I rejected her because she was ugly to other people and that would so bring me down on the social level. I wanted popular than my own mate. I didnt think that she would actually leave. Well it make sense there is no one here for to care about. Well there is Sam but he found his mate and she would be like the third wheel. 

Bradely started crying,  but I was heart broken that she left me her mate. How could she. Well when you look at it from her point why would I even stay to watch the one person that is meant to love you for who you are, your mate is sleeping around with someone and let alone be her step-sister. I wouldnt stick around to watch that.