Fate: Other Servants and Incredible Plans

A moment before leaving Caster said to his Master:
- Goodbye, Pendleton Arthur

Arthur:
- Huh? This sounded off... Explain it, Caster!

Caster leaves without a word

Arthur:
- Caster... Doesn't matter... He's a servant called "Merlin", there is no way someone worthy of being Grand Caster can loose any battle.

Angry Arthur returns home.

Somewhere far awar from the city.

Excited ???:
- So... You've summoned me? Then you should be my Master?

Bruno Banzai:
- I've got pretty excited one, huh? My name is Bruno Banzai, I'm the one who have summoned you. Will you work with me and win the Holy Grail?

Excited Mordred:
- I'm Mordred. The one and true heir of Arthur Pendragon. It will be nice to work with you.

Bruno:
- So, what's your class?

Mordred:
- I'm none other than Saber.

Bruno:
- Saber, huh? Looks like I've got the strongest class, hahaha. Winning with you will be very easy!

Mordred:
- And that's for sure, Master!

Bruno:
- Tell me, do you know where we are and where we are going to go?

Mordred:
- I've obtained a bit knowledge about this era and all I know about this place is it stinks

Bruno:
- Buahaha, because we are in basement of the abandoned castle. Nobody cares to clean it.

Mordred:
- Bunch of useless-

Bruno gets serious:
- Hey, a few minutes ago, maybe an half of hour, inside the castle, I saw Master of Lancer and his servant. They went to the city, I guess we can find her here. Do you think... How dangerous that woman, " Scáthach" If I remember correctly and her master are?

Mordred:
- Scáthach?! She's one of top servants! She'll be hell of an enemy.

Bruno:
- D-Do you know her?

Mordred:
- No, but I've obtained information about the game humans are playing, they even have all servants informations in this game.

Bruno:
- Y-you've obtained that much?

Mordred:
- Not really, I was here yesterday. But most importantly is WHY THE HELL I'M NOT THE BEST SERVANT IN THE GAME?! LIKE HELL I'M THE STRONGEST! They need to buff me!

Bruno:
- Wait- What? But I've just summoned you a few moments ago! What do yo-

Mordred:
- Not really, you're not my true Master but he's dead actually. I just made some smoke around to make you think like you've summoned me. He was a pussy anyways. So, wanna form a contract?

Bruno:
- Sure but.. Did you kill him?

Mordred:
- Of course not! He just ran into Assassin and died while I was scouting other servants. But the biggest threat here will probably be...

Location: Church

Leader is walking toward the centre where Hassan (body disappeared) and his Master has been killed. Merlin hides behind a pillar on the floor above the Leader watching him.

Mordred:
- Him...

Merlin observes what's unknown enemy's next move and at the moment of blink of his eyes Leader disappears from his sight and appears behind him, with soft charismatic voice he whispers to his ear:
- What a beautiful view, don't you think so?